Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no doubt that she is one of these people who has taken out an insane mortgage for her house in order to purchase the most expensive house that she can afford for appearances, and what happens is that it suits the income she makes now, but in future she won’t have that money and will struggle. I live in an area where there is a good bit of money around. Big expensive houses are often on the market because people bought houses they couldn’t sustain long term .

Reactions: 9
That ridiculous reel ad for homesense sitting on the landing as if she would be sitting up there reading and bring coffee up, I hope it was just for the ad and she’ll move them away from there, it’s dangerous a table and chair up there if one of the kids climb onto one and fell over the balcony, it’s making me nervous and all the books and cushions like someone else mentioned, will be on the floor or top of the stairs

Reactions: 7
That ridiculous reel ad for homesense sitting on the landing as if she would be sitting up there reading and bring coffee up, I hope it was just for the ad and she’ll move them away from there, it’s dangerous a table and chair up there if one of the kids climb onto one and fell over the balcony, it’s making me nervous and all the books and cushions like someone else mentioned, will be on the floor or top of the stairs
You're so right I never thought of the dangers of the chair and table next to the banister at the top of the stairs, so, so dangerous!!

So interesting every time 4tharq is mentioned on here there is suddenly no comments on new grid posts. I’ve noticed this happening before as well. I am sure it’s just a coincidence 🙄

Reactions: 5
I've just read the job spec for the customer service manager. God almighty, it makes no sense whatsoever. Shows how completely out of their depth they are. I feel sorry for anyone who applies for it because I can only imagine that the level of support from himself and herself would be zero - that's if they are even there at all.

Reactions: 20
I've just read the job spec for the customer service manager. God almighty, it makes no sense whatsoever. Shows how completely out of their depth they are. I feel sorry for anyone who applies for it because I can only imagine that the level of support from himself and herself would be zero - that's if they are even there at all.
They basically want someone to do all the work for them and have someone to blame when things go wrong. I’d say they would be the absolute pits to work for

Reactions: 20
There’s no need to hire a CS manager ffs ! Just sack the 3 literal sloths “ in the warehouse “ who are packing the orders at a rate of 3 per day and job done !! Seriously how bleeping hard is it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it would suit them better to get more warehouse and packing as that seems to be where all the duck how are with orders and the delay in dispatching them… dpd can only deliver the parcels when they have them Rosie 🙄 not rocket science lol

Reactions: 15
Convinced it’s the same shite with Aluxe. I say she’s the face of the brand and on paper the owner but I wouldn’t imagine she has much to do with the day to day running. It’s actually disgraceful how many comments there are about missing orders and slow customer service

Reactions: 6
I was wondering does she have a fella, may explain all the trips away all of a sudden as you say, and forever banging on that’s she’s broke!
I was wondering that as well. Good for her if she has met someone but for me she is just gone the way they all go now. Stuck up, selling anything for cash, flashy. It’s a pity

Reactions: 4
They basically want someone to do all the work for them and have someone to blame when things go wrong. I’d say they would be the absolute pits to work for
Basically hiring someone to run the business for them and probably for pittance too. Remember at the start she was all about it being a small team and herself and Paul doing the heavy lifting. That was clearly just a few week thing to give them the “ah sure god love them they’re a small business” charm. Now it seems she has her money made and wants to outsource absolutely everything so she can swan around admiring herself.

Reactions: 8
Basically hiring someone to run the business for them and probably for pittance too. Remember at the start she was all about it being a small team and herself and Paul doing the heavy lifting. That was clearly just a few week thing to give them the “ah sure god love them they’re a small business” charm. Now it seems she has her money made and wants to outsource absolutely everything so she can swan around admiring herself.
100% it was all me and my husband for the first few weeks, and the minute it all went wrong with their website at one of the launch’s, it changed from herself and Paul to this magically “fulfilment company” that we hadn’t heard anything about before.

She’s foolish to think that because she has the house she can half arse everything with the business now. At the end of the day, influencing and 4arthq won’t last forever.
Rosie will still need funds to maintain the house and keep her expensive lifestyle that she has grown used to. What will she do when the business and influencing dry up?

Reactions: 13
Did she not say recently she was saving for a mortgage?
In order to buy a house like that you should not be saving for a mortgage. You should be able to afford it . People who purchase houses worth €1.5 million don’t have to save for a mortgage their deposit , their income , assets, savings in the bank should speak for themselves . Maybe I’m wrong but anyone I know who has bought a house with a value of that had the money and assets to back it . I get the impression it was bought for show , if that’s the case then that’s very sad and quite pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Maybe because of the tit show it’s turned into she realises neither of them are capable or equipped to run a business

Reactions: 1
100% it was all me and my husband for the first few weeks, and the minute it all went wrong with their website at one of the launch’s, it changed from herself and Paul to this magically “fulfilment company” that we hadn’t heard anything about before.

She’s foolish to think that because she has the house she can half arse everything with the business now. At the end of the day, influencing and 4arthq won’t last forever.
Rosie will still need funds to maintain the house and keep her expensive lifestyle that she has grown used to. What will she do when the business and influencing dry up?
There is only so many hoodies you can sell

Reactions: 3
Goys stop. Nobody understands how busy Rosie is. She’s so busy all the time! Busy busy busy. She has clearly taken a step back and evaluated the business and admitted defeat in asking for help. This Wonder Woman girl boss extraordinaire can only do so much ok? How dare numpty’s paying mad prices for tracksuits expect to get their orders in a timely fashion when Rosie is busy sitting at the top of the stairs reading Anne & Barry! Priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.