Rosie Connolly Quinn #5 Busy busy Con and Fisher Price Paul, you wouldn’t see the likes on Kat Slater’s stall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amazing really, they never seem to have stock, really bad customer service and yet people seem to be lapping the stuff up. I honestly don't see the appeal but I think it just shows the influence they do have over teenagers and twenty somethings.....

Reactions: 10
It's amazing really, they never seem to have stock, really bad customer service and yet people seem to be lapping the stuff up. I honestly don't see the appeal but I think it just shows the influence they do have over teenagers and twenty somethings.....
I think what I find irritating is the way Rosie comes on and constantly tries to make out perfect the brand is and how hard working she is, yet the comments on the 4arthq page always seem to suggest different. I’d have more respect if she came on and actually addressed the issues that seem to be frustrating people and taking accountability like any decent business owner would do, rather then her usual busy busy spiel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A few people spotted it when she moved into it from the last house they were renting. She did keep it well hidden though.
There’s 2 types of houses in that estate the ones at the front, the posh ones with the pool and some have a cinema some a tennis court,then the regular ones at the back which is what she was in, gorgeous houses now.

Reactions: 1
There’s 2 types of houses in that estate the ones at the front, the posh ones with the pool and some have a cinema some a tennis court,then the regular ones at the back which is what she was in, gorgeous houses now.
She definitely wasn't in a regular house as you called it. People here had seen the house from the listing on daft when she moved from the other house in the same estate. She wasn't that long in that particular house. Maybe the other house she lived in was regular... Anyway it's up for sale now on daft and you can see the pool in it.

Reactions: 5
She definitely wasn't in a regular house as you called it. People here had seen the house from the listing on daft when she moved from the other house in the same estate. She wasn't that long in that particular house. Maybe the other house she lived in was regular... Anyway it's up for sale now on daft and you can see the pool in it.
I also remember seeing the pool in her old house on the listing!

Reactions: 3
Anyone have the link or even kno the address, can’t find it

Very easy to find the house.
I have to say though, if I was buying that style of house, the fact that you have neighbours right up your nose would be such a major turn off. I'd want a decent driveway or bit of privacy at least.

Reactions: 6
How does she afford a 1.5 ml house last month and a new door bag for her birthday last week.... how many orders she gettin

Reactions: 2
When I say regular i mean not like the massive ones at the frount of this estate Jesus they are still big houses. I’ve been in that estate and to be honest never seen a pool in them houses now I could be wrong if I am I’ll hold my hands up.

I don't know why your finding it hard to believe there's a pool in that house. It's on daft. Go have a look you clearly don't believe me.

Can we move on from this now and back to how busy Rosie is.

Reactions: 14
I don't know why your finding it hard to believe there's a pool in that house. It's on daft. Go have a look you clearly don't believe me.

Sure she was way to busy to have time to use that pool. Very very busy. Very!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Never said I didn’t believe you also said I’d hold my hands up if I was wrong so here I am 🙌

She still has that chair pushed right up against the bannister 😳 seriously does she not see the danger in it? Remi could be up and over the bannister in no time. I couldn’t sleep knowing that was there. How does she not have the mommy danger scanner eyes like the rest of us 😬😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.