Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie is back, begging her way through the Weeklies so she can go on "holiday to Blackpool."

Mater has been abandoned and is lying in a field somewhere full of ectos whilst Charlene the Brickie has come and gone in the flash of a gash.

When she's no begging for money, Rosie can be found ranting and raving about Miss JJ who had the absolute audacity to comment on Rosie's beautiful skin. Lydo tried to save the day, but Rosie tore him a new one which is probably better than his old one.

Congrats @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX for the winning thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I'm not too bad trying to establish breastfeeding while being blue lighted to hospital isn't quite what I had in mind though. I'm just so exhausted it's unreal. Trying to keep up my eating and drinking though as I'm no good to my man and sons ill.
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺

• Heart
Reactions: 22

beebee789

VIP Member
TTT:

Rosie Bush #36 Rosie Decks Lez But She Does It Off-Cam. Whilst Dressed Up and Looking Like the Michelin Man

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cass_25

VIP Member
As a wooman I’d like to mark my place on the new thread wae woomans wooman Janine Jennings, Hypocrisy Champion of 2023🏆
Swing her aboot Bush 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
She never changes. She loves to tell everyone how she's grown, learned from her mistakes and is a different person. But she's a liar. Her actions always show that she's the same old Rosie.

Her mad ranting is funny, and going after people like Lydo is fun to watch, but at the end of the day, Rosie is just as bad as the rest of them. Being witty and articulate does not undo her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Spanor511

VIP Member
What account is she on? She’s no heading to Blackpool is she
---
Stee just said he doesn’t want to go to the circus with Rosie because ‘ he doesn’t like little people , and he would refuse to serve them when he worked in KFC’🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s a belter of a new pal she’s found
That’s small John fucked then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

beebee789

VIP Member
Where the fuck did Stee appear from anyway? So he's the one Rosie apparently meant when she said she was going to Blackpool with "my boy?" Not her actual boy, her son, but some random horse aff Tiktok she only met last week. Fuck sake.

I'm sure their two week friendship will end just as pleasantly as every other one Rosie has ever had in her life. But at least he can have a lovely time in Blackpool, off the back of her moronic gifters.

Also, for someone who doesn't drink or do drugs anymore, she sure seems pissed and oot her nut a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Spanor511

VIP Member
Poor Mater really suffers from delusions of grandeur. Her a holiday rep. I’m surprised she’s allowed to leave her house on her own never mind take responsibility for numerous people in a foreign country. Imagine turning up to the airport in Lanzarote and that banger is there waiting for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

evie1975

VIP Member
Do you know what I don’t get, I don’t understand exactly why anyone would go to fight someone wearing white 🤷🏽‍♀️ Fuck getting those stains out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bella2920

VIP Member
Aye rosie almost mothers her at times. She definitely knows Louise is only interested when she's got money she said it herself one of the times they were never ever ever getting back together
Weird that her mothering instincts have failed to kick in when it comes to her weans but she’s able to mother that overgrown toddler with a drug habit

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Well I'm certainly not bitter that a man who eats literal dog food is engaged before I am.

• Haha