Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wee guy is gonny be back on a rant shortly calling us plimsolls noo for being evil aboot stee -
for the record I don't actually mind stee, Frankie😌 boy looks like he's having a rare time in blackpool🥳
Aye Stee looks like he’s having a great time, while Frankie’s sitting sweating stinking oot his taxi pressing refresh on tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where the duck did Stee appear from anyway? So he's the one Rosie apparently meant when she said she was going to Blackpool with "my boy?" Not her actual boy, her son, but some random horse aff Tiktok she only met last week. duck sake.

I'm sure their two week friendship will end just as pleasantly as every other one Rosie has ever had in her life. But at least he can have a lovely time in Blackpool, off the back of her moronic gifters.

Also, for someone who doesn't drink or do drugs anymore, she sure seems pissed and oot her nut a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some poor Blackpool cleaner’s had to dispose of her puked on jumper oot the bin clatty witch

• Sick
Where the duck did Stee appear from anyway? So he's the one Rosie apparently meant when she said she was going to Blackpool with "my boy?" Not her actual boy, her son, but some random horse aff Tiktok she only met last week. duck sake.

I'm sure their two week friendship will end just as pleasantly as every other one Rosie has ever had in her life. But at least he can have a lovely time in Blackpool, off the back of her moronic gifters.

Also, for someone who doesn't drink or do drugs anymore, she sure seems pissed and oot her nut a lot.
Another example of the bush putting herself, drink, drugs?, her social life and her pals before her kids!
Why would anyone go somewhere like blackpool and not take her child!!! Shes selfish to her very core regardless of what tit she spouts her actions show a person whos only priority is herself everything else is an afterthought

Reactions: 7
Another example of the bush putting herself, drink, drugs?, her social life and her pals before her kids!
Why would anyone go somewhere like blackpool and not take her child!!! Shes selfish to her very core regardless of what tit she spouts her actions show a person whos only priority is herself everything else is an afterthought
She was sitting the other night listing all her justifications why she's entitled to go to Blackpool without the weans, not saying parents aren't entitled to a break but she seems to have a break more than she has the weans!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She said on one of her begging sessions that she’s known this Stee for quite a while , can anyone mind him being on the scene before? I can’t , or the guy who’s flip flop collection is getting papped right in the bin as soon as he’s back up the road.
She was in some mess last night, sobbing in a bar totally incoherent at points completely oot her bush.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was sitting the other night listing all her justifications why she's entitled to go to Blackpool without the weans, not saying parents aren't entitled to a break but she seems to have a break more than she has the weans!
Yeah i agree all parents deserve a break but at this stage the bush should be getting her tit together and putting her kids before anything else! Any other parent wouldnt be able to function without one of their kids but shes out and about living her life constant not to mention it would make you want to be with the kid you do have at every available chance vile selfish creature she is

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rosie’s flipflopless pals bought her a juice bottle with her name on it, he’s all heart after the lassies likely spent a fortune on him aww weekend. His @ is stephenwright1104

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so behind on all the threads I'm following since having the wee man. I dunno when I'll ever catch up haha

• Heart
  • Haha
So LT suggested that Letitia take her gofundme down (she’s saying it was out of respect for the junior hashtag) and now people can’t report it and Rosie’s having sly digs at LT for helping the scam because of her hate for Cher 🤣

Reactions: 3
Hope you and the wee fella are doing well? My heads in a spin with it all.
I'm not too bad trying to establish breastfeeding while being blue lighted to hospital isn't quite what I had in mind though. I'm just so exhausted it's unreal. Trying to keep up my eating and drinking though as I'm no good to my man and sons ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not too bad trying to establish breastfeeding while being blue lighted to hospital isn't quite what I had in mind though. I'm just so exhausted it's unreal. Trying to keep up my eating and drinking though as I'm no good to my man and sons ill.
Its not as easy as we assume it to be is it! take care and look after yourself!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i hear ya! I have been up & down to the hospital the past 8 weeks with the baby being so early but finally got him home yesterday so my exhaustion is about to get a whole lot worse now he is home & trying to get our own wee routine going 🤞🏻☺
Happy your boy is home with you. Take care. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.