Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time i'm bored is when i'm forced to watch beggy bastards repeat the same cycle of events ad nauseum cos they're incapable of growing up and learning from the past. It's like Groundhog Day with Rosie and Warthog Day with Cher.

And as for Mater, her blatantly lying about Tattle makes me suspicious of everything else she was saying. As much as i do believe Rosie is out her pus on pills half the time, Mater's done herself no favours by lying and casting doubt on the rest of her narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs she’s looking for the drama for views isn’t she. Hope Lez comes oot and drags her aboot wi the bun!
She’s done with the drama but currently in a taxi looking for drama! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She feels like the provvy woman the number of times she's had to go to lez door😂😂😂
---
Last night was for the views aswell she had 2k watching at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was the taxi driver listening to that shite I’d speed up, open the door and duck myself out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she's arguing with the driver there for not wanting to wait on them😂😂😂 yer getting duck all tip for your crappy attitude 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck is actually wrong with these people. Heed melting behaviour.

Reactions: 5
That was funny with the taxi driver. Put a balaclava on if you’re going to rob me 😂😂
---
Leccy and gas card 😂😂

Reactions: 2
The way she spoke to that Taxi Driver was disgusting. Poor guy just trying to do his job.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was bathing Gaz in a puddle last night 😂 I’m thoroughly enjoying this live.
---
Oh my god 😂😂😂 Lez on the deck after trying to scratch Rosie’s eyeballs out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg think she battered her and they stole her vapes😂 lez was on her arse anyway raging they never filmed it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, didn’t see much except Lez on the ground as they left and they stole Rosie’s vapes! What an actual embarrassment.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ, didn’t see much except Lez on the ground as they left and they stole Rosie’s vapes! What an actual embarrassment.
I mean they all are an embarrassment not just for stealing the vapes. Camera man had one job and fucked it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.