Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is back, begging her way through the Weeklies so she can go on "holiday to Blackpool."

Mater has been abandoned and is lying in a field somewhere full of ectos whilst Charlene the Brickie has come and gone in the flash of a gash.

When she's no begging for money, Rosie can be found ranting and raving about Miss JJ who had the absolute audacity to comment on Rosie's beautiful skin. Lydo tried to save the day, but Rosie tore him a new one which is probably better than his old one.

Congrats @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX for the winning thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As a wooman I’d like to mark my place on the new thread wae woomans wooman Janine Jennings, Hypocrisy Champion of 2023πŸ†
Swing her aboot Bush πŸ₯³

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mary's no right in the nut. Just sent bush a carousel and a whale. She'd be as well just booking her the trip to blackpool herself at this point and cutting out the middle man 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mary's no right in the nut. Just sent bush a carousel and a whale. She'd be as well just booking her the trip to blackpool herself at this point and cutting out the middle man 🀣
She'd have saved herself money doing it that way anaw 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes no 7 on the weeklies , big gear bear will be raging πŸ€£πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Queen bear in gifting against Rosie - someones jealous 🀣🀣 brilliant wee evening πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes no 7 on the weeklies , big gear bear will be raging πŸ€£πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Queen bear in gifting against Rosie - someones jealous 🀣🀣 brilliant wee evening πŸ€ͺ
Chello better watch oot, Mad Mary will launch her purse right aff her dial for that nonsense

• Haha
The wee dj guys away to look for Samantha mumba to do a remix for her 🀣🀣πŸ₯³

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't get a decent ss of her bouncing about her bed but anyone else think she looks like wee Primm with the new lips or is it just me 😳
Aye as soon as I seen her I thought she looked like Primm. Lock yer doors Bush, big Pingu will be up trying to pump ye.

• Haha
Aye as soon as I seen her I thought she looked like Primm. Lock yer doors Bush, big Pingu will be up trying to pump ye.
I canny unsee Primm either, mental how a bit of filler has made her look so like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.