Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye rosie almost mothers her at times. She definitely knows Louise is only interested when she's got money she said it herself one of the times they were never ever ever getting back together
Weird that her mothering instincts have failed to kick in when it comes to her weans but she’s able to mother that overgrown toddler with a drug habit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn't see it but they're surely due a split up, been a while now? Come on Rosie, it's time for 'just me and the kids from now on' videos.
it will come when the money runs out and Bush will be a mink & everything else Louise resorts to calling her 😂
---
Both of them this is what they want gifts for - giving £200 to a girl to treat her ill gran. And a weekend away ffor them 2 it started off ibiza I think it's changed to Blackpool but it could have changed again canny keep up wi them.
imagine they 2 rocking up to Ocean Beach 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it will come when the money runs out and Bush will be a mink & everything else Louise resorts to calling her 😂
---

imagine they 2 rocking up to Ocean Beach 😭😭
There would be a riot coz the dj wont have a Samantha mumba remix

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both of them this is what they want gifts for - giving £200 to a girl to treat her ill gran. And a weekend away ffor them 2 it started off ibiza I think it's changed to Blackpool but it could have changed again canny keep up wi them.
That'll be all the holidays planned with T out the window then!

Reactions: 5
I’m quite looking forward to their holiday , can you imagine the scenes when they are leathering each other on the beach & on lives fleeing begging for money for flights hame 🍿

I bet Manky Frankie’s already sitting sweating stinking out his taxi with a stonner planning how to ruin their trip away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no-one’s to worry shes not leaving her son home alone while her an mater are at blackpool- he will be with his uncle frankie the whole time

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh no-one’s to worry shes not leaving her son home alone while her an mater are at blackpool- he will be with his uncle frankie the whole time
What did poor T do to deserve that 😳 when are these roasters going to Blackpool?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We were thinking of going away for a few nights in July & Blackpool was on the list but i will make sure i avoid they dates, my boys don’t need to see sights like that 😂 is Louise going to Spain? Thought it was just her & T?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We were thinking of going away for a few nights in July & Blackpool was on the list but i will make sure i avoid they dates, my boys don’t need to see sights like that 😂 is Louise going to Spain? Thought it was just her & T?
Was panicking myself there I'm going the end of this month into July , phew 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What did poor T do to deserve that 😳 when are these roasters going to Blackpool?
I didnt catch when but they have also booked a holiday abroad i was busy so only listening but i think she showed one of the bookings

Reactions: 1
Was panicking myself there I'm going the end of this month into July , phew 😅
you timed it right 😂
---
I didnt catch when but they have also booked a holiday abroad i was busy so only listening but i think she showed one of the bookings
If only we could all sit & beg for money to go on holiday 😏 i might need to start it because maternity pay is bleeping shocking 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.