Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bush makes jokes about mater using her for money and her script (the video about going to JDS and the chemist to get her ex back etc) then also said they both fall out every 4 weeks! Do yous think deep down she knows its true or has she convinced herself otherwise

Reactions: 7
Bush looks desperate to hold onto Mater just now. Mater is behaving like a 12 year boy with ADHD. You can see Bush is getting irritated but for some reason she won’t tell her to shut up or behave. Mater is having the time of her life, out her tits every day.

Reactions: 9
Bush looks desperate to hold onto Mater just now. Mater is behaving like a 12 year boy with ADHD. You can see Bush is getting irritated but for some reason she won’t tell her to shut up or behave. Mater is having the time of her life, out her tits every day.
Which account?

Reactions: 1
Which account?
I just mean in general. Their lives..Mater is acting up and Bush is trying her hardest to remain calm imo. I don’t know how anyone could deal with that Mater. She needs a 121 pupil support assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just mean in general. Their lives..Mater is acting up and Bush is trying her hardest to remain calm imo. I don’t know how anyone could deal with that Mater. She needs a 121 pupil support assistant.
Ooh she would be hard hard work to deal with in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye rosie almost mothers her at times. She definitely knows Louise is only interested when she's got money she said it herself one of the times they were never ever ever getting back together

Reactions: 4
Did yous catch that wee domestic between loves young dream 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened last I saw Louise was winding her up about shitting herself then I went aff😷

• Haha
Didn't see it but they're surely due a split up, been a while now? Come on Rosie, it's time for 'just me and the kids from now on' videos.

• Haha
Didn't see it but they're surely due a split up, been a while now? Come on Rosie, it's time for 'just me and the kids from now on' videos.
it all started because they were asked who was the most ambitious out of them both an louise was very upset and offended that rosie said she was more ambitious than mater who said that she wanted to be a holiday rep then when rosie said aye thats right louise was like but you havent mentioned that the other day i said i always really wanted to help people wi additional needs then mater got more an more upset an told bush to cut the live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Mater really suffers from delusions of grandeur. Her a holiday rep. I’m surprised she’s allowed to leave her house on her own never mind take responsibility for numerous people in a foreign country. Imagine turning up to the airport in Lanzarote and that banger is there waiting for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Mater really suffers from delusions of grandeur. Her a holiday rep. I’m surprised she’s allowed to leave her house on her own never mind take responsibility for numerous people in a foreign country. Imagine turning up to the airport in Lanzarote and that banger is there waiting for you.
😂😂😂😂 it would be like ibiza weekender on a mixture of speed and diazepam

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noooo the gifts are still coming in shes got a weekend in ibiza/Blackpool to attend, cause carnage and leave rosie skint THEN it'll be time for just bush and the kids. Kids not including half fare Louise

• Haha
  • Wow
She'd be that pure annoying one always skipping about the pool area trying to sign you up to all the events and trips. Shouting here we gaow through the wee microphone on the transfers bus🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Noooo the gifts are still coming in shes got a weekend in ibiza/Blackpool to attend, cause carnage and leave rosie skint THEN it'll be time for just bush and the kids. Kids not including half fare Louise
When are they away for the weekend?? That should be interesting
---
She'd be that pure annoying one always skipping about the pool area trying to sign you up to all the events and trips. Shouting here we gaow through the wee microphone on the transfers bus🫠
Trying to shag anything with a pulse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s going Ibiza/Blackpool? Both of them or just Mater?
Both of them this is what they want gifts for - giving £200 to a girl to treat her ill gran. And a weekend away ffor them 2 it started off ibiza I think it's changed to Blackpool but it could have changed again canny keep up wi them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.