Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody see Rosie and mater coming back from hospital last night? She was on a live greeting in the back of a taxi , something about her card being declined or some tit and canny pay the fare?
I fell back asleep and don't know how ended

Reactions: 4
Well I'm certainly not bitter that a man who eats literal dog food is engaged before I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What have you got to say for yourself lady ?? We were worried sick about you . Thought u were joining slowpoker and Mandy over on the dark side . You and Rolly are grounded and you can forget about the CJs trip to cheer you up !!!
It should have been me with a ring oot the pawn shop on my finger & sticking some tins of pedigree chum in the trolley at Asda for my man Danny but nawwww Janine wae her big pointy chin used as a wooden spoon had to duck it up for me .
I am going to be giving Rosie hauners at Topps Tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It should have been me with a ring oot the pawn shop on my finger & sticking some tins of pedigree chum in the trolley at Asda for my man Danny but nawwww Janine wae her big pointy chin used as a wooden spoon had to duck it up for me .
Awww @Cass_25 I feel for you I really do 🥺🥺 if it’s any consolation he’s piled on the beef and looking more like Johnny Vegas than Johnny Depp . He would have had pedigree chum with you but now I bet he’s settling for Aldi . So now we’re on the look out for a new bam for you to get you over Danny . I’ll be on the lookout 👀👀 how do you feel about a wee trip to the time capsule instead of CJs ?? Feel like CJs is a bit much for you the now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need to take you to the wedding in the tayto mobile so you can march up the aisle singing 🎶 it shoulda been me🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise is going to do us in. She hates Tattle. duck off Mater ya tuechtar twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s that in the live with mater 🤣🤣 I’m calling a jealousy Barney within the hour 🤣🤣🤣

The other lassie looks like Dee Maxwell 🤣
---
Someone commented that's Blanco 🤣🤣🤣
---
Haha, did they just get papped oot? 🤣🤣😬😬
I think they did I just clicked off and back on now they are floating about outside 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right am betting they've went 10 rounds over the blonde or they'd be back on live 🤣

• Haha
I'm sure that lassie they were with yesterday used to be littoboonde or something on tiktok, she used to always comment in yes the bams lives, I'm sure her name's Angela, unless I'm mixing her up with someone's else 😂

There's a recording of a live of them at the hospital the two of them look out their face, on account the_past_and_present Rosie is saying to Louise she's pished herself and can smell herself through her leggings 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.