Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wonder who's had most identities between you, Ben and Kdawg🤔
I don’t even hide my identity either 😭😂
My man’s had more than the lot of us , he’s noo a mechanic, free MOT’s for the red Tayto motor for life 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Didn't see it but they're surely due a split up, been a while now? Come on Rosie, it's time for 'just me and the kids from now on' videos.
it will come when the money runs out and Bush will be a mink & everything else Louise resorts to calling her 😂
---
Both of them this is what they want gifts for - giving £200 to a girl to treat her ill gran. And a weekend away ffor them 2 it started off ibiza I think it's changed to Blackpool but it could have changed again canny keep up wi them.
imagine they 2 rocking up to Ocean Beach 😭😭

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Queen Tracy will be setting aff a balloon for ye Louise, any excuse for a balloon release
IMG_2667.jpeg

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
I’ve just seen a post wi her saying “ma wife is some cook” looks like a tray a dismembered boaby’s swimming in puddle water 😭

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wee Les is a polis grass & she’s no daft , Rosies DNA will be on the vapes which will link her to being there should she deny it

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Lez saying her drug worker said she'd been sober for 9 weeks so she deserved to go on a bender 😂 😂 😂 Did they supply the gabbas aswell hen? Pat you on the back and say off you go, get oot your tits, you deserve this Lez. Am howling at the bullshit she spouts.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
That wee racist prick Merki is no half going for Ben. It’ll be her & folk in her comments fault if his girlfriend has a miscarriage, and he’s turned into the new Jade Frati ‘ stoap talking aboot ma unborn wean’.
Ben, the folk in her comments & anybody else are not responsible for Merki making vile jokes about the Holocaust ffs take responsibility for your actions Ya wee dick
IMG_2219.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

xAFx

Exactly. He’s thinks we’re all daft. Cretin of a boy.
mind he had a weird fascination way Amanda Britt on fb, a genuinely thought he was gay back then now he’s gonna be Da of the year & the next tiesto

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cass_25

VIP Member
Right so is Kerry n Danny now Rosie’s pal when they literally had a full scale hate campaign against her on the auld Facebook bitchbible? They where the ones that outed messages of Rosie talking sexually about T years before tiktok
Rosies got a hell of a short memory . Wtf are Kerry & Danny doing out egging windaes like wee weans, it’s expected from Bush but they seemed a bit more sensible. With Kerry’s vile comments to Les tonight about wanting Lydo to run her over , and getting involved in this shit show it seems Kerry’s real persona has come out to play .

Reactions: 11