Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happened there??? Did i hear the sis say they were in lez landing??

Reactions: 2
Chello’s in Susan’s comments telling her not to go, Fleabo’s our only hope of seeing duck aww
Susan’s still in her hoose wanting to still go despite folk telling her they are away hame 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chello’s in Susan’s comments telling her not to go, Fleabo’s our only hope of seeing duck aww
Susan’s still in her hoose wanting to still go despite folk telling her they are away hame 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mind your own business Cher. x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No sirens no hair swinging ? These cunts are all mouth! If that's the case lez is the winner here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww I have missed you all ❤ i feel this is gonna be a spicy night n am blocked on every single bastard account i have cos i cannae hold my water 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.