Rosie Bush #35 Mater is Still Aff the Scene, but Rosie's at Topps Tiles Waiting for Janine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you timed it right 😂
---

If only we could all sit & beg for money to go on holiday 😏 i might need to start it because maternity pay is bleeping shocking 😂
Im so sickened at the level of full on begging from them both “please please guys i need 50 more perfumes to reach the target” “please if any of you have a carousel in yous please send one” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
you timed it right 😂
---

If only we could all sit & beg for money to go on holiday 😏 i might need to start it because maternity pay is bleeping shocking 😂
Thank golden Beesus! My man doesn't watch tiktok but I like to show him the bams every now and then, he's not the most discreet he'd have outted me shouting down the full strip "there's they bams you talk about on that tayto hing" ...an I'm not even kidding 😭😂
Aye what have they made since Sunday, about £1500? that's a nice wee chunk out a holiday abroad for us! I wanted to reduce my hours when I go back but simply can't afford to, especially after already being on such low mat pay!
---
Im so sickened at the level of full on begging from them both “please please guys i need 50 more perfumes to reach the target” “please if any of you have a carousel in yous please send one” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
They are disgusting but they're not giving a toss, they're laughing all the way to the bank online travel agents!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone settle a debate for me. I was talking to my pal about Ryan and o mentioned “the pic of him in the car with glasses on” and he is swearing blind that Ryan didn’t have glasses on in that picture. I’m no going daft am I? Did I hallucinate it? I’m feeling very discombobulated.

Reactions: 3
Can someone settle a debate for me. I was talking to my pal about Ryan and o mentioned “the pic of him in the car with glasses on” and he is swearing blind that Ryan didn’t have glasses on in that picture. I’m no going daft am I? Did I hallucinate it? I’m feeling very discombobulated.
Im sure he did? Is this gonna be a mandela effect thing 😂

Rosies tried to come off several times and Louise keeps stopping her saying just make up stuff to talk about people will still send gifts. She's all over this proving what we've said - it's the money that brings her back.

ETA rosie saying she's coming off was probably more Lez type nonsense aswell we're not gonny make the target im gonny come aff

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Im certain he had glasses on!!

Reactions: 2
Thank golden Beesus! My man doesn't watch tiktok but I like to show him the bams every now and then, he's not the most discreet he'd have outted me shouting down the full strip "there's they bams you talk about on that tayto hing" ...an I'm not even kidding 😭😂
Aye what have they made since Sunday, about £1500? that's a nice wee chunk out a holiday abroad for us! I wanted to reduce my hours when I go back but simply can't afford to, especially after already being on such low mat pay!
---

They are disgusting but they're not giving a toss, they're laughing all the way to the bank online travel agents!
No you can’t have that walking down the Blackpool front 😂 outed in Blackpool 😂 the money on the risings will dry up for her like it has down for Cher. Cannot fathom people sending absolute rockets money on the internet 🥴

Naw he was defo specky in his juke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine ye get all settled on the plane and all you hear behind you is here we gaow!!!
Omg I can actually imagine thats my luck! 😂 police waiting at the other end cos they’ve battered duck out of each other! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her an bush doing tt on the aisle of the planes 😂😂😂😂
Cannot wait😂 @Lillybee2020 you better get footage of them being papped aff coz thats when they'll cut the live. Apparently we are getting lives every step of the way and same as Blackpool we are going in her poacket so we can go on the rides with them

• Haha
Cannot wait😂 @Lillybee2020 you better get footage of them being papped aff coz thats when they'll cut the live. Apparently we are getting lives every step of the way and same as Blackpool we are going in her poacket so we can go on the rides with them
😂😂 right need to find out what date they’re going now! If you’re reading this Rosie let us know please!
Also what resort would be handy to know! If I hear Samantha Mumba, Darius and Ian Van Dahl round the pool I’m out 😂

• Haha
😂😂 right need to find out what date they’re going now! If you’re reading this Rosie let us know please!
Also what resort would be handy to know! If I hear Samantha Mumba, Darius and Ian Van Dahl round the pool I’m out 😂
There will be nae ian van dahl at this holiday resort 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Or you're ugly as fuuuuuuck😂 they said they weren't naming the hotel so people can't phone and make complaints about them😆

• Haha
Or you're ugly as fuuuuuuck😂 they said they weren't naming the hotel so people can't phone and make complaints about them😆
If they’re near I’m sure I’ll know with the heavy police presence 😂 Mon Rosie at least name the date 😆 actually I’m flying from Edinburgh so might not get any flight drama!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.