Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see Rosie had her priorities straight got mega mwi night before he daughters bday turned up half pished to take her for the day or probs just for breakfast moaned about her spliiing juice then probs parped her off 😆 on another not though.... ss are totally falling poor T kid doesn't stand a chance with that as his mother the poor boy doesn't have any pals or duck all what kinda life must he be having it's really very sad 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know this is a completely different person and not relevant to this thread but u can across this TikTok today and I it’s scary 😟 but something doesn’t sit well with me, her account is only been going for 1 month go and have a wee look 👀
FYI, theres been a thread created for this 👀

Reactions: 5
I saw a video of Bush on my fyp with I'm assuming Zara (I didn't click into it) with a big balloon and her gurning happy birthday my girl

Reactions: 2
According to prim they were up till 8am drinking. Poor Zara when she doesn’t even have her in her care she couldn’t make the effort to be fresh

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Seen big Primms video about the kebab shop she was invited to. Her kid on neddy voice was in full swing and absolutely nae sign of the Bush 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 howling. Aw Bush, yer a riddy to even your newest besties for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that a couch behind Rosie in Alannas kitchen has wee Demi started a Trend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.