Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I got a fright there . I read who's the 3rd lassie seen slowpoker in 2nd message then seen looks an interesting bunch. Shat it . Thought slow was out fandanging with rosie n alanna. Need my bleeping glasses. 😂😂😂😂😂 shat myself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie’s just outed Rydo as having been with Alanna before she transitioned ffs he will be bealing 😭

Rosie slagging duck out of Rydo for his MMa badges and baldy heed I canny cope 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rosie’s just outed Rydo as having been with Alanna before she transitioned ffs he will be bealing 😭

Rosie slagging duck out of Rydo for his MMa badges and baldy heed I canny cope 😂😂😂
Rydos about to have a breakdown 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where’s T ? Shoved in a room in alanas again 😡 she’s a bleeping joke it Monday night n that wain should be getting in a routine for school on weds 🤡🤡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I knew Bush wouldn’t be able to stay out this drama. She just had to go one step further didn’t she. Wee Rydo is going to be Raging.

Reactions: 8
Tbf it's quite shite when you think about it. Up until now as far as everyone knew he only dated women. She's just full on outed him as bisexual or pansexual in front of hundreds of folk and blatantly knew she shouldn't have and was smug and nasty about it too.

Reactions: 14
Tbf it's quite shite when you think about it. Up until now as far as everyone knew he only dated women. She's just full on outed him as bisexual in front of hundreds of folk and blatantly knew she shouldn't have and was smug and nasty about it too.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s lies n they are saying now to make things worse for him alanas never mentioned it these last few days but the min bush gets involved this come out 🤔 sound like one of bushes bullshit made up add on part to make it more interesting 🤨

Reactions: 8
Rosie Bush #30 - still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s lies n they are saying now to make things worse for him alanas never mentioned it these last few days but the min bush gets involved this come out 🤔 sound like one of bushes bulls hit made up add on part to make it more interesting 🤨
It’s disgusting but Bush acting all high and mighty. She can’t help herself and of course wanted in on the drama. That smug face needs a slap!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Tbf it's quite shite when you think about it. Up until now as far as everyone knew he only dated women. She's just full on outed him as bisexual or pansexual in front of hundreds of folk and blatantly knew she shouldn't have and was smug and nasty about it too.
Yeah I think that too, whether he was with Alana before or after her transition isn’t anyones business in as far as his sexuality is duck all to do with anyone and not something that should be discussed / mocked by any of the mobs on tiktok

Reactions: 12
Rydo’s going to be bleeping raging. Rosie just canny help herself though

Reactions: 11
thats Bush at her best

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.