Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she headbutted the ring light? God sake you ok hun? I miss Chelseas chaotic life it left me on edge not knowing what was coming next. Bushes life is on repeat now. Bet she buys another ring light and not her bairns school uniforms like every other parent in the country.

Reactions: 15
If Bush didnt want to say about the cuts on her forehead then why did she go on a live. Silly boot

Reactions: 8
Louise was backing her into a corner. Saying she was going to tell the truth then went on live or a video can’t mind but the screen recordings are there saying that Bush absolutely leathered her. The usual from the usual. Bush trying to control the narrative as per. Louise is an idiot, but she’s got the mind of of a child. Bush is a dangerous bully.

Reactions: 8
The 2 of them bore me now. I think Bush clings onto Louise because she has no-one now. She was never short of a different pal every week but you don’t see anyone now with her, she has run out of them. She knows she can manipulate Louise & she will be back through before long.

Reactions: 10
The 2 of them bore me now. I think Bush clings onto Louise because she has no-one now. She was never short of a different pal every week but you don’t see anyone now with her, she has run out of them. She knows she can manipulate Louise & she will be back through before long.
She knows Louise is as thick as mince and easily manipulated. Bush has no other pals as you say LRKN so it’s Louise or nothing .

Reactions: 7
She knows Louise is as thick as mince and easily manipulated. Bush has no other pals as you say LRKN so it’s Louise or nothing .
Its quite sad when you see someone with nobody but you reap what you sow in this world & she has nobody to blame but herself.

• Heart
End of the day a wean has witnessed all that and that’s sickening. It should’ve ended long ago and she knows that especially for the weans sake. Now look wits happened.

Reactions: 9
I'm glad I tuned out same shite different with them 2 weapons ffs 🙄

Shes back on with the gumsy blowjob woman from yest
Jumped on and straight bk out can't deal with bush karaoke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kdawgs live wdf is this ryan character 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen anything like it. The wee gangs and the lives, there’s nothing else like it on TikTok.

Smirking, eye bleeping and singing Snow Patrol on a live. Actual boak material.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has already been posted. Can't really get a clear pause on the video. Louise had a black eye and it's all bloodshot too.
Aye she said Bush leathered her. Just the lassies in Campus or anywhere else really that Bush can’t fight. Only simple Louise.

Reactions: 5
What account is Bush using now? I thought i knew them all 🤓
RosiieBushh2022 or RosiieBushh22 are the ones she seems to be using the most just now

emplore all of you to avoid her latest video at all costs,she shoves a bit of kebab down her gub then starts talking to the camera with her mouthful after begging for a free sample. She hoovered most of it and wee primm was left with the scraps 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Haha, steaming in a kebab shop doing a 'promo' trying the kebab meat.
'No need to swear' 🤣🤣

Could be a guid night troops HWFG.

Pchlease tell me you dechliver to Bchlairdardie....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
State of that. I couldn’t watch the full way through. Even Primm was making me cringe. Imagine turning up to a promo you’ve been invited to (primm) pished fae drinking soops in the park, and take along Bush who takes over the full thing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.