Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what was she on about when she was ranting about slowpoker that Ryan said he couldnt walk for 2 secs but Alanna got 15 mins?
Don’t know…Bush told her to shut up but it didn’t make any sense

Reactions: 5
I take it Alanna disny like Slowpoker😭😂
This is getting beyond a bleeping joke. Another idiot creating fake beef with me. I think they've got enough problems. She seems to think Iv said nobody would ever sleep with her. I need a bit of whatever all these people are smoking because the delusional stories going on in their head seem like a right barrel of laughs. Iv not been on all day because I don't have wifi in the new place yet.

Reactions: 9
We need a new thread ASAP & i cant find the title someone suggested before

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.