Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I wonder what carnage there will be tonight!

Will Bush head for Campus again 🥊
Will Bush, Big Primm and S sit in the park getting steaming all night.
Will Bush end up at Alannas and break another kitchen appliance…
Will Mater appear and spend the night snogging Bush on a live.

Who the duck knows 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Taxi back to Primm and Penguin's gaff with the wean in tow, a plethora of ring light dances while the Penguin watches Rangers dvds, pure peed aff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is a completely different person and not relevant to this thread but u can across this TikTok today and I it’s scary 😟 but something doesn’t sit well with me, her account is only been going for 1 month go and have a wee look 👀
That appeared on my FYP today, the video of the guy standing outside her flat. Weird.

Reactions: 6
That appeared on my FYP today, the video of the guy standing outside her flat. Weird.
100% have you seen the latest where a guy is outside her door asking to see her naked ?? Why is she not calling the police?? But instead is putting it in TikTok first 🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100% have you seen the latest where a guy is outside her door asking to see her naked ?? Why is she not calling the police?? But instead is putting it in TikTok first 🫤
No I’ve not seen that one 😱 why the hell is she not reporting this. Do you think it’s all a set up?

Reactions: 7
I know this is a completely different person and not relevant to this thread but u can across this TikTok today and I it’s scary 😟 but something doesn’t sit well with me, her account is only been going for 1 month go and have a wee look 👀
Seen this last, a mutual friend had commented on a video so think that’s why she ended up on my fyp. Just caught up with the new videos today. Taking it at face value, poor girl. But I duno, something seems off. Don’t get why she’s not involving the police when she’s genuinely scared of someone who obvs knows her routines / has been watching her / has taken a drinking glass from her veranda etc? I’m not sure what to think…?

100% this, her response isnt adding up imo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Saw it this morning, dunno, a strange man at yet door and yer first instinct is tae film it? Is that what folk do now?

Reactions: 7
Someone on Cher’s thread says she has a new video up that lassie of her filming someone at her door asking to see her topless. All very bizarre.

Reactions: 4
I saw someone sharing stills from her TikTok. What’s with the glasses he has on one minute- with no legs on them then when he bends over, they are away.🤷🏽‍♀️
They fall off and he catches them while he’s putting the glass (“candle” as he called it) down. Really weird. He reminds me of a relative of one of my in-laws who has a lot of MH issues and developmental issues and is in a residential unit up at the Barlinnie Campus. Just in the almost childlike “I’m sorry” / can’t give a straight answer way he was talking. But this relative is as wide and sleekit as they come when he wants something, and he’s done a lot of bad in his time. And this guy seemed to totally change demeanour when he came back up her stairs the third time with his hood up. Looked really sinister.

No I’ve not seen that one 😱 why the hell is she not reporting this. Do you think it’s all a set up?
I read a couple of the comments and it was suggested because the account is only 1 month old was she doing it for views and followers, she’s only 19 years old

Seen this last, a mutual friend had commented on a video so think that’s why she ended up on my fyp. Just caught up with the new videos today. Taking it at face value, poor girl. But I duno, something seems off. Don’t get why she’s not involving the police when she’s genuinely scared of someone who obvs knows her routines / has been watching her / has taken a drinking glass from her veranda etc? I’m not sure what to think…?

100% this, her response isnt adding up imo 🤷🏼‍♀️
Scary situation for a young 19 year old girl to be in

I saw someone sharing stills from her TikTok. What’s with the glasses he has on one minute- with no legs on them then when he bends over, they are away.🤷🏽‍♀️
Omg 😳 that’s right

Someone on Cher’s thread says she has a new video up that lassie of her filming someone at her door asking to see her topless. All very bizarre.
Yes that’s today’s video, all to weird for me

Reactions: 5
I read a couple of the comments and it was suggested because the account is only 1 month old was she doing it for views and followers, she’s only 19 years old

Scary situation for a young 19 year old girl to be in

Omg 😳 that’s right

Yes that’s today’s video, all to weird for me
The glasses fall off his face when he bends down, you see him catch them. Freaky video. She sounded genuinely petrified and the way her phone is shaking when she gets outside to ask for help.

State of that. I couldn’t watch the full way through. Even Primm was making me cringe. Imagine turning up to a promo you’ve been invited to (primm) pished fae drinking soops in the park, and take along Bush who takes over the full thing.
No way canny believe I missed this 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I saw this on my FYP earlier it was the weirdest TT I mean who films shot like that instead of locking your door and calling the police

Bush and all her best pals. So heartwarming. So many pals just not enough time when Mater is in town. But Bush has Besties!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.