Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw she was going off her nut 😂😂😂
Boom boom pow pow pow 😂
Ya wee jagging mother fucker 😭😂
the whack the crack & smack 😭 i have missed manic mondays 😂 i dunno how the Chinese haven’t started charging a subscription fee for Scottish tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Walking about the streets in the pushing rain mwi singing , these are 30 odd year old maws 😭😭😭
Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the whack the crack & smack 😭 i have missed manic mondays 😂 i dunno how the Chinese haven’t started charging a subscription fee for Scottish tiktok 😂
I’d pay whatever it costs this shits too good 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whoever said blanco isn’t Bush’s pal is so right. It’s just convenient for them to be together tonight. Outing people and trying to make hyper birds from Dundee jealous is the aim of the game tonight.

Whoever said blanco isn’t Bush’s pal is so right. It’s just convenient for them to be together tonight. Outing people and trying to make hyper birds from Dundee jealous is the aim of the game tonight.
it was the same the night the cooker got shattered and the infamous “Yer ugly as duck” being shouted down the phone night. A friendship of convenience. Both using each other for attention. And there is no way Rosie knew before Alanna outed him as Ryan as that gab shite would have blew the lid long before now on it all.

No Janice saying hi hunni 😍 to slowpoker ? what the duck is going on 🤣🤣🤣
she told Slowpoker earlier today she cried when she saw Slowpoker said she wasn’t Janice on here ages ago 🤷🏻‍♀️ Think being accused of being Slowpoker should have been the least of her worries!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it was the same the night the cooker got shattered and the infamous “Yer ugly as duck” being shouted down the phone night. A friendship of convenience. Both using each other for attention. And there is no way Rosie knew before Alanna outed him as Ryan as that gab shite would have blew the lid long before now on it all.

she told Slowpoker earlier today she cried when she saw Slowpoker said she wasn’t Janice on here ages ago 🤷🏻‍♀️ Think being accused of being Slowpoker should have been the least of her worries!
Wow man 😭

I think that Ryan is talking about Hammy “the poof” ( that’s what nickname people gave him) he was an evil Evil bastard. He’s dead now so no sure if it is him he’s talking about. He done bad bad stuff to a lot of young boys , dunno why he wasn’t know as hammy the beast fs

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow man 😭

I think that Ryan is talking about Hammy “the poof” ( that’s what nickname people gave him) he was an evil Evil bastard. He’s dead now so no sure if it is him he’s talking about. He done bad bad stuff to a lot of young boys , dunno why he wasn’t know as hammy the beast fs
yeah it is him he is talking about. Evil evil guy.

Bush wanting in Ryans box 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow man 😭

I’ve heard stories about him evil evil c**t

Reactions: 4
She's begging folk to ask Ryan to come into her live now. She's trying to come for chers shcemetok mediator hat 🤣

• Haha
Rosie now wanting Ryan in her box because she got blocked. Its duck all to do with her. Acting the big yin cos she is full of it!

“I want him in my box so we cam agree to drop it” she is unreal 😂

Rosie now wanting Ryan in her box because she got blocked. Its duck all to do with her. Acting the big yin cos she is full of it!

“I want him in my box so we cam agree to drop it” she is unreal 😂
How about ye just ✨ D R O P I T ✨
Attention seeking cow , pure using alanas misery to suit her.

Reactions: 10
duck Rosie is greeting now, do you know how hard it is to waaaaatch thiiiiiiis.

Steph Yoker said in a live the other day Scotty wasn't Ryan. Alanna is saying she loves her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie about to start greeting before she reminded herself it’s not about her it’s about Alana. Apparently that’s Alanas neighbours they’re sitting with, Bush and Blanco both Mwi making an arse of themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.