Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I don't like when fat people call other people fat as an insult. Fats just a descriptive word. Rosies vagina doesn't even fit in her jeans so I don't think she can see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

specialK21

VIP Member
She says she could punch her clit n no feel a thing ?
No fucking wonder she looks like she’s got a folded up mattress doon her drawers! Mike Tyson could give her 10 rapid doon there n she still wouldn’t feel anything.
Big thunder fud

• Haha
Reactions: 24

beebee789

VIP Member
She's just so exhausting. It's constant with her. Even watching snippets of her live posted here tires me.

I'm all for drama and messiness, but Rosie has reached the point where she's just repeating herself, her past dramas, her past actions in order to get attention.

I wonder what really went on in that missing month where she "left" TikTok, because to look at her now, there's been zero growth or change at all. Same shit, bigger vase.

Reactions: 23

beebee789

VIP Member
Has she stole Louise's Snapchat again? I heard someone put Louise's Snapchat and phone number on fab swingers 😭💀
People can be so cruel. 😭 😭 😂

I wonder if she had to change her number.

My weight fluctuates and have had 3 big babies and my fanny has NEVER looked like her folded matress, why does it look like this ha ha?
I'm by no means an expert on fannies (i'm not Noodlenut) but after seeing Rosie's i'm quite at peace with that fact.

Half expect to see a video of Lez skiing down it one day.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Fear not guys , full stop Denise is back . Been trying to keep up with the threads but having to entertain weans all day is getting in the way of my tattle time 😂😂 looks like we’re in for another night of shenanigans with big bush . What a life she’s got , never known a Mother like her . On a side note , I know we don’t talk about her because it gives her a big heid but what a strange looking wee wuman Jean is . Her eyebrows are like the McDonald’s Golden Arches . Her wee kick and peace sign she does like a teenager makes me a bit sick , who acts like that at her age ffs . View attachment 1451367
Thank the Lord. I've been on the phone to the police all day trying to get them to do a Welfare Check but they said I didn't have enough information.

Her name's Denise. She has blonde hair, a seatbelt, and speaks in full stops. What else do they need to know???

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
As if bush has followed back any tattlers to even open up the ability to "DM to say sorry" 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Doubt it 🎺

I'm at work today so keep me updated plz 😂.
The way things are going on here the now wouldn’t surprise me if we turned on her live one day to find her in the lazy spa surrounded by tattlers with colourblind blasting😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ahow1195

So I’m driving along Great western road thinking - I’ll need to post on tattle and see if we think the radio silence means Bush and Mater are back together and who did bloody see?
Bush, Mater and the dog waiting to cross the road after being to the corner shop!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Just catching up, she’s on live the now slagging jamesy still. So he’s saying she asked to go to his last night and he said naw, that’s why she’s slating him. I can actually believe she did ask to go to his.

She’s no changed, she never will change. She’s came back on Tiktok for gifts and she’s hating that Kdawg is popular. She’s never been aff the drink and drugs either. Bored wi her pish.

Now im off to work to sweat my tits off 😩
#prayforgingers

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Och same here, sitting there wanting gifts for her pish content…get a job you lazy boot.
Pay for her content? What content??

Does she mean those vids where she's doing one of her "sexy poses" to some ned tune and scribbles some bullshit about being true to yourself over the top of it? That content???

No thanks Rosie. It's cheaper for me to just go outside and draw a camel toe on the back of a fucking bus. You can keep your "content."

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Nah this is too fishy. Full Stop Denise without her full stops? What next? Thunder without lightning? Night without day??

Somebody send her a welfare check. She's evidently being held hostage and screaming for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Thanks @Bella2920 for the thread title

After a short break off the app (troll accounts not included) the Bush is back & is raging that K Dawg has breathed some fresh air into the app.

Don’t mention Kerry Katona anywhere near Bush or her on/off burd Mater, its very triggering for them 😢

Old habits die hard for Bush, still full of god knows what & making a show of herself on live.

• Heart
  • Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosies lost her gabbas and is saying the guy who laid her carpet stole them. Is that Lez new job?

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Went to bed early last night so missed all the drama but can i tell you, i went in KDawg's live earlier and Fullstop Denise appeared and i cackled out loud like a fucking witch.

The.woman.The.myth.The.legend.Fullstop.Denise

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Had to come out of Danny’s live … they are talking about blow torching something n I think it’s an animal … someone wrote this
Danny has allegedly hid his drugs next to a hornets nest in the garden and can't get to them. That's why he's been sober because some hench wasps are guarding his stash.

Really hope we see wee red lazer beams soon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18