Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll no think she’s done anything wrong. Rydo maybe does have issues accepting his sexuality but that’s none of Rosies or anyones business.
she has just opened a whole new can of worms that never needed to be 🙈

Reactions: 8
its true what she is saying about him outing folk but its not her place to be outing him 🙈
Aye she is right about him being outed after everything he’s done, but goes about it the complete wrong way which makes you unable to agree with it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Outing him as in putting his face up and filling people in on his crappy behaviour outwith the app is fair game as far as I’m concerned but rosie has to always make it the rosie show and start on his sexuality and even bringing up Alana pre-transition and that there’s literally no need for that and not just for Ryan but for Alana too, she hadn’t mentioned that before so don’t know why Rosie felt compelled to stick her big spotty beak in

Rydo will have no seen it he’s in Les’s live she’s just outed him for being a junkie that shoots up 💉
It’s no Rydo’s night 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rydo will have no seen it he’s in Les’s live she’s just outed him for being a junkie that shoots up 💉
It’s no Rydo’s night 😭
they are gunning for him 😂 she has a bleeping cheek mind you to be calling anyone a junkie 😭

So agitating the live blocked again, was just about to reach for a wee wine thinking my entertainment for the night was sorted and now left in the dark 👀

settled for Amanda britt's live, she's kicked ross's bleep in tonight apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is turning into all about Ryan's sexual orientation, when it should be about wtf he's done on the app. Who gave her the right to out anyone. Alannas no her bleeping pal. Never has been they are acquaintances. Poking her nose in again cos she cant get to her with the teeth. Allana needs to shut her up

So agitating the live blocked again, was just about to reach for a wee wine thinking my entertainment for the night was sorted and now left in the dark 👀

settled for Amanda britt's live, she's kicked ross's bleep in tonight apparently
what acc is she on?

Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m in an alternate reality with all the tit going on on a Monday night…. I have to check it’s Monday?? I actually need to get up for work tomorrow cause I’m no a bam drinking and causing chaos

• Haha
Does anyone notice if something is built up and we all think somethings gonna kick off it pure never does and then one random monday when no ones prepared it kicks off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.