Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Bella2920 for the thread title

After a short break off the app (troll accounts not included) the Bush is back & is raging that K Dawg has breathed some fresh air into the app.

Don’t mention Kerry Katona anywhere near Bush or her on/off burd Mater, its very triggering for them 😢

Old habits die hard for Bush, still full of god knows what & making a show of herself on live.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Rosie is going off on one. Janice and Avril were both getting it within mins of each other.

She was in her bed for 1am? Hmm 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie is going off on one. Janice and Avril were both getting it within mins of each other.

She was in her bed for 1am? Hmm 🤔
Was she duck she was away out a wee message when Louise was having a Kdawg fan girl moment that was at like 3

Reactions: 8
I watched them for about 5 mins last night then went back to KDawgs. How the duck did we think this pair were funny am embaraaaassed at maself 🤣🤣 duck Rosie, still a smelly midden amd Mater needs a haircut

Reactions: 9
She was live saying she went to her just after 1 o'clock they were down the bank at that time 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have a feeling her and Louise have had a fight, anyone else watch the live?

Reactions: 6
Went to bed early last night so missed all the drama but can i tell you, i went in KDawg's live earlier and Fullstop Denise appeared and i cackled out loud like a bleeping witch.

The.woman.The.myth.The.legend.Fullstop.Denise

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Went to bed early last night so missed all the drama but can i tell you, i went in KDawg's live earlier and Fullstop Denise appeared and i cackled out loud like a bleeping witch.

Rosie told her in a live today her full stops were legendary on tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hahahahaha aw man when she joined last night and KD clocked her, it was bleeping gold 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

K Dawg was star struck when she came in the live the early hours this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.