Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chers going mental on live about Les n Gaz.

Look who popped up asking to get enough to go live 👀

Screenshot_20220727-205251_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fear not guys , full stop Denise is back . Been trying to keep up with the threads but having to entertain weans all day is getting in the way of my tattle time 😂😂 looks like we’re in for another night of shenanigans with big bush . What a life she’s got , never known a Mother like her . On a side note , I know we don’t talk about her because it gives her a big heid but what a strange looking wee wuman Jean is . Her eyebrows are like the McDonald’s Golden Arches . Her wee kick and peace sign she does like a teenager makes me a bit sick , who acts like that at her age ffs .
C2633A31-4F9B-4DA7-ACC9-F7EF5099AEF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fear not guys , full stop Denise is back . Been trying to keep up with the threads but having to entertain weans all day is getting in the way of my tattle time 😂😂 looks like we’re in for another night of shenanigans with big bush . What a life she’s got , never known a Mother like her . On a side note , I know we don’t talk about her because it gives her a big heid but what a strange looking wee wuman Jean is . Her eyebrows are like the McDonald’s Golden Arches . Her wee kick and peace sign she does like a teenager makes me a bit sick , who acts like that at her age ffs . View attachment 1451367
Thank the Lord. I've been on the phone to the police all day trying to get them to do a Welfare Check but they said I didn't have enough information.

Her name's Denise. She has blonde hair, a seatbelt, and speaks in full stops. What else do they need to know???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank the Lord. I've been on the phone to the police all day trying to get them to do a Welfare Check but they said I didn't have enough information.

Her name's Denise. She has blonde hair, a seatbelt, and speaks in full stops. What else do they need to know???
That made me proper LOL 😆

I think bush has a new admirer...she does the tongue thing too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fear not guys , full stop Denise is back . Been trying to keep up with the threads but having to entertain weans all day is getting in the way of my tattle time 😂😂 looks like we’re in for another night of shenanigans with big bush . What a life she’s got , never known a Mother like her . On a side note , I know we don’t talk about her because it gives her a big heid but what a strange looking wee wuman Jean is . Her eyebrows are like the McDonald’s Golden Arches . Her wee kick and peace sign she does like a teenager makes me a bit sick , who acts like that at her age ffs . View attachment 1451367
The lack of full stops between good luck hun gives me anxiety . We’re losing her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She has a seatbelt 🤣🤣🤣🤣 buckled 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rosie 'I can drink responsibly' Bush, mwi for the second time this week and it's only Wednesday.

• Haha
The lack of full stops between good luck hun gives me anxiety . We’re losing her 😭
I think she’s messing with us , she knows what she’s doing 😂😂 that tit with the lips that’s with bush tonight does my nut in , a face I’d never tire of slapping . I’m having K Dawg withdrawals , can’t believe she’s left us 😭😭 x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Bush is live ranting about someone I’ve missed who but she’s with the new bird 👀

• Wow
Bush is live ranting about someone I’ve missed who but she’s with the new bird 👀
She got attacked by two lassies apparently !! One of the lassies commented on the live n big bush started calling them fat smelly bastards !! How the hell can she slag anyone the nick of her . She’s making me ill the way she’s looking at that lassie , she’s like a dirty old man 🤢🤢 rolling about the bed thinking she’s a model , absolute howler . That lassie can’t be bothered wi her 😂😂 she’s more interested in wit folk on the live are saying 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
someone called deborah hillhouse who knows prim and stacey had beef w Rosie weeks ago because of "her wanes" and deborah and her bird seen rosie in campus tonight and jumped and this new bird (cerys) jumped in and saved her so shes took her home and deborah came into the live and rosie was ranting saying that deborah and her bird are two brick shithouses and shes gonna crush them into the one bleep next time she sees them.

Now shes being cringe trying to rebound from Louise using this poor random lassie who probs choking to go home

She got attacked by two lassies apparently !! One of the lassies commented on the live n big bush started calling them fat smelly bastards !! How the hell can she slag anyone the nick of her . She’s making me ill the way she’s looking at that lassie , she’s like a dirty old man 🤢🤢 rolling about the bed thinking she’s a model , absolute howler . That lassie can’t be bothered wi her 😂😂 she’s more interested in wit folk on the live are saying 😂😂
Lmfao at "shes like a dirty old man" 😂😂 so true shes defo just using this lassie and is trying to prompt her to kiss on live etc shes a big predetor and that laugh must be enough to give that bird the ick

update - Rosie went off camera for a few minutes then came back holding an iphone box and she closed the live saying "back in a minute" clearly about to cut lines .. rosie youre not slick 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
someone called deborah hillhouse who knows prim and stacey had beef w Rosie weeks ago because of "her wanes" and deborah and her bird seen rosie in campus tonight and jumped and this new bird (cerys) jumped in and saved her so shes took her home and deborah came into the live and rosie was ranting saying that deborah and her bird are two brick shithouses and shes gonna crush them into the one bleep next time she sees them.

Now shes being cringe trying to rebound from Louise using this poor random lassie who probs choking to go home

Lmfao at "shes like a dirty old man" 😂😂 so true shes defo just using this lassie and is trying to prompt her to kiss on live etc shes a big predetor and that laugh must be enough to give that bird the ick

update - Rosie went off camera for a few minutes then came back holding an iphone box and she closed the live saying "back in a minute" clearly about to cut lines .. rosie youre not slick 😫
Big pervy pants 😂😂 the fake laugh is making me die inside , she’s trying to make out they’re having a great time n that lassie is sucking on her vape for dear life with her eyes on the live 😂😂 Rosie honestly gives me the boak , she looks rotten . She makes such a tit out herself x

• Haha
'When yer ex is trying to make ye jealous....'
Irony clearly isnae Rosie's strong point. She'll be in Dundee by the weekend.

• Haha
Clearly same shite different day Rosie.
Her wi the teeth will be back down at the weekend and punted back up the road by the Tuesday.
If ever 2 people deserved each other, its that pair of toxic bams 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.