Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Like a dirty old man’ absolute nail on the head. She’s like an old pervert, awww it makes me ill 🤢🤢🤢🤢 That idiot from Dundee will be back by the weekend, and then nobody will give a tit about Rosie again.
Knew it wouldn’t be long before her big mouth got her into trouble again….just aswell she had someone there to sort it out for her.

Reactions: 9
‘Like a dirty old man’ absolute nail on the head. She’s like an old pervert, awww it makes me ill 🤢🤢🤢🤢 That idiot from Dundee will be back by the weekend, and then nobody will give a tit about Rosie again.
Knew it wouldn’t be long before her big mouth got her into trouble again….just aswell she had someone there to sort it out for her.
All jokes aside it was difficult to watch , I hope there’s some screen recordings flying about this morning , that girl was not in to her at all but Rosie kept on with the creepy behaviour . She turns my stomach 🤢🤢 x

Reactions: 4
All jokes aside it was difficult to watch , I hope there’s some screen recordings flying about this morning , that girl was not in to her at all but Rosie kept on with the creepy behaviour . She turns my stomach 🤢🤢 x
She makes me heave 🤮.
Pure sexual predator vibes. Creepy cnt 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I've just seen Louise's videos trying to noise Rosie up calling her fat. She cannot bleeping talk to be honest. She aint no slim Jim herself. I always thought maybe Rosie chased her. As it stands I feel its other way about. Went right off her. She seems like a bleeping idiot to be honest. She's a loose cannon and causes mayhem wherever she goes. Is she in her 30s too?

Reactions: 5
I was shocked when I saw Louises videos last night, she made an absolute tit of herself bringing up Bush and just seems like a desperate cow. I always thought it was Bush running after louise but it seems to be the other way about.

Louise probably skint and looking for Charlie and Bucky courtesy of Bush all weekend.

Reactions: 6
do we think cerys stayed for a morning muff and a Chinese takeaway?... did she duck she was off out the door before snorlax woke up 😂😂 probs bumped her last few cans of mojito on the way out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
do we think cerys stayed for a morning muff and a Chinese takeaway?... did she duck she was off out the door before snorlax woke up 😂😂 probs bumped her last few cans of mojito on the way out 😂
Oft- that’s a true walk of shame! 🤢

• Haha
So I’m driving along Great western road thinking - I’ll need to post on tattle and see if we think the radio silence means Bush and Mater are back together and who did bloody see?
Bush, Mater and the dog waiting to cross the road after being to the corner shop!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So I’m driving along Great western road thinking - I’ll need to post on tattle and see if we think the radio silence means Bush and Mater are back together and who did bloody see?
Bush, Mater and the dog waiting to cross the road after being to the corner shop!!!!!
I thought she was silent cos they were back ffs

I knew they'd be back together

No wonder they’re being silent, what an embarrassment, behaving like that towards each other and then boom back together again. Bush must be so desperate for company. She’s silent on TikTok because she can’t trust Mater not to say something on lives.

It’s madness! It’s probably been said before but if they could either disappear or come back be happy and none of the nonsense it would be better for them. But with the lack of Cher, Bush, k dawg and Chelsea I’ve been watching Amanda Britt but I’m struggling with that because she’s grieving and it’s too raw for me personally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.