Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how it’s always someone else’s fault with Rosie, there’s literally never any accountability. Put a TT up saying she spent yesterday feeling sorry for herself cause she got drunk and let fuds get to her… from where I was sitting it looked pretty self inflicted, once again she repeated her behaviour and acted like a bleeping rocket! Louise isn’t totally blameless obviously she’s dead controlling and a bleeping riot herself but rosie wants to actually put they weans first and not just post tiktoks about how she’s going to

Reactions: 7
It’s funny how it’s always someone else’s fault with Rosie, there’s literally never any accountability. Put a TT up saying she spent yesterday feeling sorry for herself cause she got drunk and let fuds get to her… from where I was sitting it looked pretty self inflicted, once again she repeated her behaviour and acted like a bleeping rocket! Louise isn’t totally blameless obviously she’s dead controlling and a bleeping riot herself but rosie wants to actually put they weans first and not just post tiktoks about how she’s going to
I see she took down the one where she’s greetin and added one with the kids in a taxi. It’s obviously contact day and she’s still coming down from Monday!

Reactions: 4
Do we think Rosie will go live soon? I got blocked on all my accounts the other night 🫣🫣🫣🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 2
She’s on live now tearing Jamesy to shreds, like I know he’s not a skinny guy or that but the way she’s talking about how fat he is and that is pretty vile🤢 I think the word beast gets thrown around far too much as well, he’s a bleep & treats women like shite but is there anything to actually back up that he’s a ‘beast’

Reactions: 9
She’s on live now tearing Jamesy to shreds, like I know he’s not a skinny guy or that but the way she’s talking about how fat he is and that is pretty vile🤢 I think the word beast gets thrown around far too much as well, he’s a bleep & treats women like shite but is there anything to actually back up that he’s a ‘beast’
She wasn’t complaining about his weight when she was riding him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't like when fat people call other people fat as an insult. Fats just a descriptive word. Rosies vagina doesn't even fit in her jeans so I don't think she can see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can she body shame somebody like that when her hoof could house the population of govanhill ffs

Also, I don't know how she can afford all this drink and drugs because there's a smashed to duck TV sitting outside her gaff so that'll have needed replaced surely 😂 wonder why the telly got it this time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was going to say take it Tyler is back in SW care, looks like it was contact this morning. Hope she enjoyed that breakfast we paid for.

How can she body shame somebody like that when her hoof could house the population of govanhill ffs

Also, I don't know how she can afford all this drink and drugs because there's a smashed to duck TV sitting outside her gaff so that'll have needed replaced surely 😂 wonder why the telly got it this time
Maybe Ian Van Dahl came on a music channel

• Haha
Wait let me unblock my ex so she can come in my live and see me crying… she’s been taking acting lessons from Cherine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was going to say take it Tyler is back in SW care, looks like it was contact this morning. Hope she enjoyed that breakfast we paid for.

Maybe Ian Van Dahl came on a music channel
I was wonder that myself.. Maybe she should spend more time trying to get her kids back than crying over Mater!

Reactions: 5
Poor Tyler getting bossed about cos his fanny of a maw has lost her vape. Feel so sorry for him sometimes, he's such a pleasant wee guy

Reactions: 7
What are those wee vapes? See those two idiot pals from Ayrshire, Bush used to be pals with one of them, Zara and Tyler? One robbed her granny? They’re constantly puffing them aswell, that canny be good for you.

Shes saying she's only drank once in 6 weeks she's been wrecked about 3 times in the last week drinking out anything other than a cup. My mates got her on Snapchat they were wrecked the day they went on the boats as well 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Its Kerry Katonas fault 😭

What are those wee vapes? See those two idiot pals from Ayrshire, Bush used to be pals with one of them, Zara and Tyler? One robbed her granny? They’re constantly puffing them aswell, that canny be good for you.
Taylor (Demented Maw)….she was moaning a wee while back she had to come off the elf bars cos they were making her ill, now she is puffing them 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is it a lot of the “big” tik tokers have been involved in some sort of scandal before? Demented maw thieving. Shaun sheep scamming. Jules sons. That property boss wife niece robbing the beauty place. Property boss with his tweets Amy glass was in the paper for something canny mind…….. embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.