Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosies back live she’s got a cut open coupon claims she fell into a bush 🥴
Fell into a bush 🤦‍♀️Aye wit hers 🤣 she’s been smashed n the nut with a tumbler or something n she’s only back cos Louise is away again …. Sitting there spouting shite as always 2 mins in her live was enough canny stand her anymore 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need to head out so I’m going to miss her, will somebody clock what colour her nails are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's annoying making jokes about the cuts its obvious its been mater. Maybe Mater bounced the alexa off her nut this time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fell into a bush 😭😭
Naw mater chomped into your big onion foredome, that’s defo teeth marks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone let me know when kdawgs live cos she’s the only person worth watching on TT now the rest are just on rinse n repeat 🥱🥱

Reactions: 9
Is it just me/the camera or do her eyes look puffy and swollen aswell. Defo looks like she's been battered, can see cuts on the front of her scalp aswell!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone spotted Louise recently… she was getting all cosy with Jamesy and who knows she might have had her nails done 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf has happened to her coupon now!
back on for the gifts no doubt.

How long til she’s greeting telling everyone what really happened?????
Couple drinks in and she’ll be telling all.

Rosie sitting there saying she owns her tit and never plays the victim! She’s playing the victim right now. She knows full well everyone is gonna ask about her cut dome but doesn’t want to talk about Louise 🤣 she wishes her well…they’ll be back together by the weekend then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mate that's defo Maters big front teef marks all over her nut 😂
Omg creased 🤣🤣🤣🤣I can't be bothered listening to it tonight, I'm in a stinking mood with work tomorrow hearing her no going to work or being stressed with kids over the never ending school holidays will make me smash my phone 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shes on one about how she's not appreciated for her content on tiktok and doesn't get as much gifts as "faceless accounts" 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg creased 🤣🤣🤣🤣I can't be bothered listening to it tonight, I'm in a stinking mood with work tomorrow hearing her no going to work or being stressed with kids over the never ending school holidays will make me smash my phone 🙈
Och same here, sitting there wanting gifts for her pish content…get a job you lazy boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Och same here, sitting there wanting gifts for her pish content…get a job you lazy boot.
Pay for her content? What content??

Does she mean those vids where she's doing one of her "sexy poses" to some ned tune and scribbles some bullshit about being true to yourself over the top of it? That content???

No thanks Rosie. It's cheaper for me to just go outside and draw a camel toe on the back of a bleeping bus. You can keep your "content."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.