Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s because Bush gives it the big ‘I am Mental’ online but shites herself when push comes to shove. She can’t back up her mouth. Always in taxis and never walks alone.

Reactions: 8
No i think it happened again. It was on one of the Bush troll accounts n someone in comments said look at video posted previously . It was a recording of a conversation between some lassies saying they had battered Bush in Campus. I think her name mightve been Debbie ? I will see if i can find it again n post it .
Bloody hell, she needs to stay away from Campus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if bush has followed back any tattlers to even open up the ability to "DM to say sorry" 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Doubt it 🎺

I'm at work today so keep me updated plz 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if bush has followed back any tattlers to even open up the ability to "DM to say sorry" 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Doubt it 🎺

I'm at work today so keep me updated plz 😂.
The way things are going on here the now wouldn’t surprise me if we turned on her live one day to find her in the lazy spa surrounded by tattlers with colourblind blasting😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No i think it happened again. It was on one of the Bush troll accounts n someone in comments said look at video posted previously . It was a recording of a conversation between some lassies saying they had battered Bush in Campus. I think her name mightve been Debbie ? I will see if i can find it again n post it .
Was it not Deborah hillhouse that gave her a tanking? She’s pals with primm and Stacey.
she spent the weekend with primm when Stacey went to Manchester with her pals

Reactions: 3
Another post from Bush saying she needs to let it go and move on… so when are they getting back together? Friday?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was it not Deborah hillhouse that gave her a tanking? She’s pals with primm and Stacey.
she spent the weekend with primm when Stacey went to Manchester with her pals
No idea Muriel. Just stumbled across it all 😆

Reactions: 2
'Tylor son am no feeling great, am gonnae have an early night, keep the noise doon'

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way things are going on here the now wouldn’t surprise me if we turned on her live one day to find her in the lazy spa surrounded by tattlers with colourblind blasting😭😂
Hahaha 😂 😂 all sitting there shrugging their shoulders shouting whit?

'Tylor son am no feeling great, am gonnae have an early night, keep the noise doon'

🤣🤣🤣
She's got a bloody cheek saying that to him. Carnage she's caused 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's got a bloody cheek saying that to him. Carnage she's caused 🙄
Was literally coming to say the same, wonder if she kept the noise doon when she was stabbin the el hot tub louise was sliding down blairdardie like the big fuckin jobbie she is

• Haha
Was literally coming to say the same, wonder if she kept the noise doon when she was stabbin the el hot tub louise was sliding down blairdardie like the big fuckin jobbie she is
I actually snorted there coz im trying not to laugh too loudly 😆😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣
Poor wean . He has to listen to her racket constantly 😡

• Haha
And mater is back🙈🤣 dejavu with these 2 balloons it's sad when their antics are now starting to bore me 😴😴 lol

Anyone watching rosies live shes so fulla crap 🙄

Last edited:
'ah hud this impulsivity tae drink so I'd go and dae something else'

while holding a can of dark fruits.....

Typical rosie on pretending something that clearly bothers her doesn't bother her at all 😅 she's baaaaack

Well she's away raging already at that sheree🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What happened I missed it 🤣
She said dont u think am better looking than the other meaning teeth n rosie said she wisny into that then she said bush had blocked her at one point bush was raging said she felt she had to explain now n then cut the live but shes back on happy as Larry dueling prim already canny keep up & am watching 🤣

• Haha
Wednesday - 'Tylor son, am no well, having an early night, keep the noise doon'
Thursday - mwi on dark fruits dancing tae Ricky Martin in the living room for TT.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.