Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kdawg , Dugheeds baby teeth and Denise’s full stops all taken off us. Deff need that welfare check 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nah this is too fishy. Full Stop Denise without her full stops? What next? Thunder without lightning? Night without day??

Somebody send her a welfare check. She's evidently being held hostage and screaming for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah this is too fishy. Full Stop Denise without her full stops? What next? Thunder without lightning? Night without day??

Somebody send her a welfare check. She's evidently being held hostage and screaming for help.
If only she could use her full stops to do morse code to let us know her location 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think it's the end of the world actually 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bush puttin on a msg someone has sent her, with the lassies name on it so its obvious from the video before it that its her.. Literally no aspect of her life is private!! Id be fuming if someone done that.

Reactions: 7

I blame Polo lol hes fucked everything else lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ned squad have recruited a female ned to cause it with the females and they are sitting back loving it they will never learn

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Polo invited a wee lassie into a live who is now threatening Jade and Rosie bush 😭

Tanya is now wanting to fight bush says her bums on back to front & she wears peddle pushers
Never thought id say this....but im proud of Bush's response to that. I hope she does stay out of it and keeps in her lane. For the sake of her kids more than anything.

But in same breath, i do love a Bush rant on live to other folk 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.