Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s apparently Danielle Carter’s weans auntie now. Scumbags the lot of them. Imagine taking a Mwi mess of a woman into your kids house. Danielle Carter is craving attention.

Reactions: 9
although she’s a bleep and it’s all her own doing sometimes I do feel quite sorry for her. Everyone uses her for clout or a sesh, Louise included. It’s her birthday she doesn’t have a real partner regardless of what that cheap ring says and clearly no real friends or family who want to celebrate with her either. She’s well lonely and wants to be loved so bad it rips out her that’s why she’s jealous kdawg is so effortlessly loved.
Honestly my lovely save your time feeling sorry for her. Shes evil and vindictive she cares for no one but herself not even her kids. She deserves no sympathy from anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly my lovely save your time feeling sorry for her. Shes evil and vindictive she cares for no one but herself not even her kids. She deserves no sympathy from anyone
awww like kdawg says I think you're so lovely and if that's your opinion on her then I'm defo taking your advice 🤣💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was well up for a Bush return, but 2 lives later and im so done with her. Its like groundhog day. The same rants, same bullshit with louise and that same put on bleeping voice she does trying to be funny.

Away back on yer boat Bush and dont come back 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said the other day she can drink again coz she isnt an alcoholic, she can use alcohol to self medicate n thats when it bcomes a problem and she will just go bk on the tablets again.

Looks like to me louise wants to be wae the new queen a tiktok kdawg n jamesy had pied rosie n she was raging.

Reactions: 13
She's just so exhausting. It's constant with her. Even watching snippets of her live posted here tires me.

I'm all for drama and messiness, but Rosie has reached the point where she's just repeating herself, her past dramas, her past actions in order to get attention.

I wonder what really went on in that missing month where she "left" TikTok, because to look at her now, there's been zero growth or change at all. Same tit, bigger vase.

Reactions: 23
Just catching up, she’s on live the now slagging jamesy still. So he’s saying she asked to go to his last night and he said naw, that’s why she’s slating him. I can actually believe she did ask to go to his.

She’s no changed, she never will change. She’s came back on Tiktok for gifts and she’s hating that Kdawg is popular. She’s never been aff the drink and drugs either. Bored wi her pish.

Now im off to work to sweat my tits off 😩
#prayforgingers

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's just so exhausting. It's constant with her. Even watching snippets of her live posted here tires me.

I'm all for drama and messiness, but Rosie has reached the point where she's just repeating herself, her past dramas, her past actions in order to get attention.

I wonder what really went on in that missing month where she "left" TikTok, because to look at her now, there's been zero growth or change at all. Same tit, bigger vase.
She still got drunk, just spent less time in the house more time a Balloch & filmed for Snapchat instead 👀

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she was off the drink & gear the few weeks she was away she’s probably no paid her phone bill n they cut her aff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.