Rosie Bush #29 Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town,the vase of WKD quickly went down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, Louise asked me to go dancing in Kdawgs Live yesterday and I was a bit hasty in thinking it was code for a square go…looks like she really does want to dance, bless her.

Is that big Maz sharing ‘pizza’ with Amanda now?
Thts Amandas bestie yvonne 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have just remembered she was tearing into Thomas Croly as well the other night….did he slap her arse & call her simba as well 🤔😂 or maybe he is partial to other Disney films 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have just remembered she was tearing into Thomas Croly as well the other night….did he slap her arse & call her simba as well 🤔😂 or maybe he is partial to other Disney films 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she's shagged them both 😭

• Haha
She says she could punch her clit n no feel a thing ?
No bleeping wonder she looks like she’s got a folded up mattress doon her drawers! Mike Tyson could give her 10 rapid doon there n she still wouldn’t feel anything.
Big thunder fud

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No bleeping wonder she looks like she’s got a folded up mattress doon her drawers! Mike Tyson could give her 10 rapid doon there n she still wouldn’t feel anything.
Big thunder fud
Why is she punching her clit in the first place? How do you get to that point in your life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big thunder fud
bleeping crying after reading this !! Folded up mattress !! 🏆 you deserve an award foe that !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big thunder fud
Thunder fud 😂😂😂😂😂😂 howling 😆🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My weight fluctuates and have had 3 big babies and my fanny has NEVER looked like her folded matress, why does it look like this ha ha?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if oor pal aldo will give louise some tips about dipping ones toes in the world of fabswingers hahaha
Hope Louise has a strong stomach I’m still scarred for life after the last time I ventured on there for hoosewife detective business 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she stole Louise's Snapchat again? I heard someone put Louise's Snapchat and phone number on fab swingers 😭💀
People can be so cruel. 😭 😭 😂

I wonder if she had to change her number.

My weight fluctuates and have had 3 big babies and my fanny has NEVER looked like her folded matress, why does it look like this ha ha?
I'm by no means an expert on fannies (i'm not Noodlenut) but after seeing Rosie's i'm quite at peace with that fact.

Half expect to see a video of Lez skiing down it one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a medical marvel, she’s donating her Nan toosh to science when she goes, it’ll be like the pickled boaby from still game.
People from every corner of the world will be queuing to see her big fat fanny 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's live, she's painting and everytime she reaches up her bum cheek pops out

Nellies in Rosie's live saying she's too anxious and someone told her to stop being a troll and she wouldn't have anxiety and shes furious 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
She's live, she's painting and everytime she reaches up her bum cheek pops out

Nellies in Rosie's live saying she's too anxious and someone told her to stop being a troll and she wouldn't have anxiety and shes furious 😭😭
Is Nellie back to kissing Rosies arse again 😌

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.