Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss Bants is the woman who was in screaming at a girl who said she was raped - calling her a specky cow, and threatened that she'd let everyone know she what a slut she was.
She also apparently has mad mental family that Janice was using the surname of to threaten people. :rolleyes:

Wow . That was utterly vile 😯

Reactions: 3
If they're going ahead with it then the comments should be off, noone jumping in the box giving their opinion, just them and their "proof".

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If they're going ahead with it then the comments should be off, noone jumping in the box giving their opinion, just them and their "proof".
We all know buzz lightyear aka dee maxwell will be in the box shouting and making it all about her, Amy glass will be on ranting miss bantz who shouts at r4p3 victims will be having her say. They all do anything for views why not just come out and say what u have to say not announcing a live broadcast for hundreds of people to join. Wonder if gifts will be turned off? Or will they all be benefiting from someone else's issues?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Miss Britt on live getting bank transfers Beyoncé and jade bringing her shopping! All them getting this cost of living payment me sitting with 40 miles in my car enough to take me to and from work tomorrow £4 to my name for cat food dunno why I bother working 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Miss Britt on live getting bank transfers Beyoncé and jade bringing her shopping! All them getting this cost of living payment me sitting with 40 miles in my car enough to take me to and from work tomorrow £4 to my name for cat food dunno why I bother working 🙄🙄🙄
I feel your pain I’m in the same boat

• Heart

Her own thread.

Reactions: 4
I feel you so much I'm wondering if it's worthwhile not working sometimes get better treated. We are the slaves to society. I actually had to ask my dad for help the other day I'm that skint and I work full time and live alone.

• Heart
I’m gonna have to ask for and advance on my wages to see me through to payday! Hard times ahead for us all with the way everything is going

• Heart
It's been spoken about in Scott's live. Janice is in the box and she's getting to talk. I think people are getting her mixed up. They seem to think that she had a go fund me, but I think that was Janet that Rosie shaved her head for. This is by far one of the sickest thing Iv saw on tiktok. Miss bants is insinuating that Janice just taped cotton pads to her nose and ears after she had patches of skin cancer removed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Miss bants saying people who have terminal cancer end up skeletal. Not always my gran had terminal cancer and she was a size 20 when she died.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Miss Bants is saying people she knows who have had terminal cancer go like a skeleton.

I'm sorry but that's her experience. Not gospel. Everyone is different.

Which account ? TIA 😘
Scottys hear..for..a..laugh..

Reactions: 6
Miss bants saying people who have terminal cancer end up skeletal. Not always my gran had terminal cancer and she was a size 20 when she died.
Absolutely ridiculous. I came out because i just couldnt listen to all the shite spewing from her.
I will just read here to keep up to date i think

Miss Bants is saying people she knows who have had terminal cancer go like a skeleton.

I'm sorry but that's her experience. Not gospel. Everyone is different.

Scottys hear..for..a..laugh..
Thanks luv. Found it but came out as i couldnt stomach it x

Reactions: 3
Miss bants throwing humble T under the bus then screaming at Janice not to say something. Everyone else has had enough to say about her for months. Let her say what she wants and stop trying to police her!

Reactions: 8
Yep cancer isn’t the same for everyone , these ignorant fucks need to realise that. People with cancer can often be overweight or bloated looking when they have terminal cancer due to steroid medications . Not all people with cancer will lose their hair. So ignorant

• Heart
Miss bants throwing humble T under the bus then screaming at Janice not to say something. Everyone else has had enough to say about her for months. Let her say what she wants and stop trying to police her!
Aye she can say what she likes about Janice but Janice has to shut up and put up…
Lindsay Lala ‘am buzzing got my new eyelashes’ she’s still on smack and I won’t be convinced otherwise 😬

• Heart
Absolutely ridiculous. I came out because i just couldnt listen to all the shite spewing from her.
I will just read here to keep up to date i think

Thanks luv. Found it but came out as i couldnt stomach it x
I'm the same, can't sit there and listen to their shite. It's no one else's business apart from Janice's. They have no right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.