Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Louises fallen out with all her family cause shes with Rosie? What a joke.

Reactions: 9
"There's never any drink involved, well we are drinking right now and we drank the other day" 😂😂😂

Bush does not get approached by 10/15 people anytime she leaves the house

• Haha
That'll be lousie on gumtree selling full breed Lhasa apsos with papers after giving her number out on live 😭

• Haha
Just tuned in to Rosie’s live n she’s no where to be seen & Louise is talking utter shite !!! How did we find this entertaining before K Dawg came along 😂😂 I find it hilarious of how jealous they are of her . She’s came on to Tik Tok with no drama and no getting out her nut and acting like a fanny & everyone loves her . They fools can’t hack the fact they’re disliked now . I used to think Louise was ok but she’s as bad as Rosie . Going on about gifts earlier !!! Away yeez go ya pair of horrors . I’ve got a feeling Rosie’s gony make it her mission to out K Dawgs identity and try get dirt on her all because she’s liked more than her x

Reactions: 16
Just tuned in to Rosie’s live n she’s no where to be seen & Louise is talking utter shite !!! How did we find this entertaining before K Dawg came along 😂😂 I find it hilarious of how jealous they are of her . She’s came on to Tik Tok with no drama and no getting out her nut and acting like a fanny & everyone loves her . They fools can’t hack the fact they’re disliked now . I used to think Louise was ok but she’s as bad as Rosie . Going on about gifts earlier !!! Away yeez go ya pair of horrors . I’ve got a feeling Rosie’s gony make it her mission to out K Dawgs identity and try get dirt on her all because she’s liked more than her x
I kept thinking last night how the duck did I find them entertaining before, I used to love watching them make an arse of themselves but last night it just didn’t cut it for me. They have had their day
She’s not going to get the drama & chaos she usually craves with Kdawg, even if Rosie turns nasty which I can deff see happening due to how obviously jealous she is of KDawg , I canny see Kdawg giving her the reaction she craves.

Reactions: 12
How can Louise spend the whole time on Rosie’s live slagging Rosie for always wanting to go live, then say she wasn’t bad mouthing her 😭
They are a pair of riots who are so rattled and it’s only a matter of time before they are back having a square go, I think Louise actually hates Rosie! Am also in the how the duck did I find that entertaining and thought Louise was dead funny and too good for Rosie she’s a bleeping goblin

Reactions: 11
I actually think Mater is worse than Rosie at the moment.
I believe that Mater is telling Rosie when she is allowed to go live (and its when Louise is drunk and has dutch courage about her) then she literally physically pushes her out of the way so the camera is only on her, makes a bleep of herself and turns it into the Louise Show that no one asked for or wants.

Reactions: 17
I’m the same, don’t know how I ever watched that pish. Rosie is on high alert though when mater is on live. That’s no a relationship. Rosie can’t look after her own actual weans but now she’s took on a bird with the mind of a 14 year old ADHD boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually think Mater is worse than Rosie at the moment.
I believe that Mater is telling Rosie when she is allowed to go live (and its when Louise is drunk and has dutch courage about her) then she literally physically pushes her out of the way so the camera is only on her, makes a bleep of herself and turns it into the Louise Show that no one asked for or wants.
Aye did she not say in one of slowpokers clips last night that Rosie had earned the privilege to go on TT cause she’d been good? Or something to the effect. Not that it’s ever been a healthy relationship but that’s red flags and makes you wonder what else went on behind closed doors previously 🤔

Louise just loves the attention she gets being a carcrash’s burd. The two of them give me the boak

new thread Soon can we mention the vase of wkd & how rattled she is by the new queen to piss her aff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise just loves the attention she gets being a carcrash’s burd. The two of them give me the boak

new thread Soon can we mention the vase of wkd & how rattled she is by the new queen to piss her aff 😂
The best I can think of to meet your criteria…
Bush is rattled there’s a new queen in town, the vase of WKD quickly went down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.