Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. I hope if they are exposing Janice they have proper receipts not just gossip & hear say
Yeah I hope they have some concrete proof on this before they go about exposing it cause it’s a pretty serious thing to be flinging around if it’s just hearsay and they all have precious for exposing people based on what their pal down the road said!

Reactions: 1
Mine was saying no internet connection on my profile & on other folks no videos were showing up , it’s working now but .

Amy Glass is the worst wee stirring boot on the app she’s like a female scotty with a face , I hope she pisses off the wrong person once she’s had her wean and she gets swung about. I hope if they are exposing Janice they have proper receipts not just gossip & hear say
is she pregnant again 😳

Reactions: 3
is she pregnant again 😳
Aye I’m sure I heard folk saying to her when she was kicking off about something the other day to calm down cause she’s pregnant . you would think her man would struggle to get it up at his age but obviously no.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye I’m sure I heard folk saying to her when she was kicking off about something the other day to calm down cause she’s pregnant . you would think her man would struggle to get it up at his age but obviously no.
i am gobsmacked she has the time to get pumped with all her detective work she carries out on tiktok 😑

• Haha
So apparently Rosie was right about Janice & now there is proof & its all going to go down on a live later is what i am getting from Chers live the now
It was supposed to go down last night, apparently Amy glass has been collecting evidence and contact someone who was Janice neighbour 16 years ago. Between this & Dee maxwell claiming she can get her medical records hacked and hanging around the beatson I don't think they will get a job in criminal investigation anytime soon. Everyone Amy glass has went to with this has told her to stop and leave it alone (from what im picking up on lives). Dee uses Amys account sometimes to go live so I reckon she'll have put the idea in Amys head. Not sure if they still think I'm something to do with Janice because Jamsey boy who lives inside Dees hole was telling me slowpoker is coming to an end.

Last night Janice was crying in Scott's box's saying she's proved herself enough she's sent Avril her medical notes but she didn't want them on tiktok. It's a pure shame cause the woman isn't doing anything wrong I barely even see her 🤦🏽‍♀️. If she's been trolling anyone it's a separate issue from her cancer. She explained that 2/3 times she's had treatment she's lost her hair. She lost her eyebrows years ago so she doesn't know why Rosie keeps saying that. She doesn't have a prosthetic ear she's never said that Rosie said it. She had skin cancer on her ear and got some of it removed. Her tumour is on that side of the head but it's attached to certain things and it's inoperable. She has good days and bad days.

These people think we make them look bad but how do they honestly sit back and think I'm gonna accuse that person of lying about terminal brain cancer today.

Reactions: 8
It was supposed to go down last night, apparently Amy glass has been collecting evidence and contact someone who was Janice neighbour 16 years ago. Between this & Dee maxwell claiming she can get her medical records hacked and hanging around the beatson I don't think they will get a job in criminal investigation anytime soon. Everyone Amy glass has went to with this has told her to stop and leave it alone (from what im picking up on lives). Dee uses Amys account sometimes to go live so I reckon she'll have put the idea in Amys head. Not sure if they still think I'm something to do with Janice because Jamsey boy who lives inside Dees hole was telling me slowpoker is coming to an end.

Last night Janice was crying in Scott's box's saying she's proved herself enough she's sent Avril her medical notes but she didn't want them on tiktok. It's a pure shame cause the woman isn't doing anything wrong I barely even see her 🤦🏽‍♀️. If she's been trolling anyone it's a separate issue from her cancer. She explained that 2/3 times she's had treatment she's lost her hair. She lost her eyebrows years ago so she doesn't know why Rosie keeps saying that. She doesn't have a prosthetic ear she's never said that Rosie said it. She had skin cancer on her ear and got some of it removed. Her tumour is on that side of the head but it's attached to certain things and it's inoperable. She has good days and bad days.

These people think we make them look bad but how do they honestly sit back and think I'm gonna accuse that person of lying about terminal brain cancer today.
we will all need to watch this live later & see what they have to prove she is lying. But now i know Amy Glass is part of it, i am not expecting anything from it.

Jade also said she was told something else about Janice that will come out as well thats equally as bad as lying about the cancer.

full moon & all the moon howlers are out in force.

Why do they always wait till night to expose stuff. It's not like any of them work
think miss bantz works, sure cher said she was at work today.

Reactions: 7
Didn't Janice terrorise humble t ? I heard something about that aswell not sure what went down there

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think it’s best to wait and see what actual ‘proof’ they have until making judgements on whether she is or isn’t lying. I don’t know anything about Janice, I’ve only seen her crying in Chers box a few times and if she has lied about cancer of course that’s shocking. But it’s bleeping mental that she’s been hounded for all this time and they are still obsessing over it. The group of people involved makes me extremely sceptical about what proof they have. If it’s true it shouldn’t be this big thing that’s going to be spun into another tiktok drama for clout and gifts

Reactions: 4
Didn't Janice terrorise humble t ? I heard something about that aswell not sure what went down there
Aye I think she's trolled a lot of them. Then she was accused of being me. Last night she said other people said they had malicious letters from her but what about the letters she received or people sending her hairdye as a sick joke? It think Janice might troll people, but you can be a troll and have cancer. I don't think she's gaining anything from saying she's got a brain tumour.

There’s a screen recording on schemetokexposed of Rosie saying Janice basically stalked humble t
yip its been mentioned a few times she was trolling him then someone said in chers live this morning she was gifting him last night trying to cover her tracks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aye I think she's trolled a lot of them. Then she was accused of being me. Last night she said other people said they had malicious letters from her but what about the letters she received or people sending her hairdye as a sick joke? It think Janice might troll people, but you can be a troll and have cancer. I don't think she's gaining anything from saying she's got a brain tumour.
whether she gains or not from it, its beyond sick if she has lied 🥴 its not as if its some wee white lie, peoples lives have been destroyed by cancer, you don’t lie about a disease like that.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what evidence it is coz so far all they have said is:

1) she has eyelashes n eyebrows
2) she hasnt had an operation
3) she isnt dead

Do these muppets know that you can live years with terminal inoperable brain tumours? I hope she isnt lying but to be fair I also dnt give 2 fucks, its a new character arc I canny be arsed with.

Reactions: 10

3) she isnt dead

Do these muppets know that you can live years with terminal inoperable brain tumours? I hope she isnt lying but to be fair I also dnt give 2 fucks, its a new character arc I canny be arsed with.
I hope whatever they think they got is more than that. Chers live talking about it and everyone's like Rosie was right. If she was right she was only right about her lying. Not any of those 3 points above that she's been screaming for months.

Reactions: 4
I hope whatever they think they got is more than that. Chers live talking about it and everyone's like Rosie was right. If she was right she was only right about her lying. Not any of those 3 points above that she's been screaming for months.
Chers live was making me pure uncomfortable the fact it’s all people piling on before they have actually seen or heard any proof? The mentality of all these people knocks me sick

Reactions: 7

3) she isnt dead

also said people on chemo aren’t fat or People with cancer aren’t fat,either one was said. I think it’s mental everyone’s believing these roasters, proof is apparantly coming tonight, I think it’s ridiculous everyone’s believing it and there’s still no actual proof “yet”
they’re all jumping on someone am sorry but imagine she does actual have cancer ?? people need to wait before jumping in man embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.