Amanda Britt ( Scottish )

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda Britt is a Scottish lady on tik tok and Facebook, she has alot of problems with drugs and alcohol. Seems to have a very bad reputation. She has done alot of crazy things while live also.

This girls lives are bad to watch she has the most vile mouth on her.

Reactions: 5
Yes I don't doubt she has mental health problems. It's a shame because when she is off drink and drugs she is a nice girl but she is stuck in this never ending loop of getting completely smashed and then does good for a few weeks. ( I used to be the same) I don't hold that fact she hasn't got her daughter against her, she didn't abuse the child, never left her alone. I don't think she ever got wasted when she had the child. She did the right thing and is letting her sister raise her because she knows she couldn't cope. That must of been the hardest decision to make. People slate her for it but what would they of preferred for her to go into care because thats what would of happened

Yes I don't doubt she has mental health problems. It's a shame because when she is off drink and drugs she is a nice girl but she is stuck in this never ending loop of getting completely smashed and then does good for a few weeks. ( I used to be the same) I don't hold that fact she hasn't got her daughter against her, she didn't abuse the child, never left her alone. I don't think she ever got wasted when she had the child. She did the right thing and is letting her sister raise her because she knows she couldn't cope. That must of been the hardest decision to make. People slate her for it but what would they of preferred for her to go into care because thats what would of happened
But yeah she does have a vile mouth on her for sure

Reactions: 3
So I know Amanda, have done for years pre embarrassing Facebook videos
The person she is now is nothing like the person she was then, honestly it’s a shame that her life has came to this, she blames the fact she has F.A.S but considering she has the capability to not touch anything for weeks at a time she should know that in order to completely remove herself from the cycle as much as possibly she would need rehab and therapy but unfortunately the people she has around her are enablers and abuse drugs/alcohol themselves
Even her ex Charlie which is how I know her as I worked with him briefly was an aggressive person, I’m not saying he ever was towards Amanda but considering how much of a vulnerable person she is due to her disability and other mental health issues I do believe he took advantage of her, he’s not a nice person and when you look at her recent ex’s compared to him he is VERY different
Also there’s no chance she was able to willingly give her child away to her sister, I don’t even know if I fully believe that it’s her sister who has the child as I’m sure at the start she said the baby was in foster care.. the baby would’ve been taken and placed into care of someone who had the mental capability to look after her properly, which with how unstable Amanda is it would’ve been blatantly obvious to social workers that Amanda was not able to

sorry that is a long ramble haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I know Amanda, have done for years pre embarrassing Facebook videos
The person she is now is nothing like the person she was then, honestly it’s a shame that her life has came to this, she blames the fact she has F.A.S but considering she has the capability to not touch anything for weeks at a time she should know that in order to completely remove herself from the cycle as much as possibly she would need rehab and therapy but unfortunately the people she has around her are enablers and abuse drugs/alcohol themselves
Even her ex Charlie which is how I know her as I worked with him briefly was an aggressive person, I’m not saying he ever was towards Amanda but considering how much of a vulnerable person she is due to her disability and other mental health issues I do believe he took advantage of her, he’s not a nice person and when you look at her recent ex’s compared to him he is VERY different
Also there’s no chance she was able to willingly give her child away to her sister, I don’t even know if I fully believe that it’s her sister who has the child as I’m sure at the start she said the baby was in foster care.. the baby would’ve been taken and placed into care of someone who had the mental capability to look after her properly, which with how unstable Amanda is it would’ve been blatantly obvious to social workers that Amanda was not able to

sorry that is a long ramble haha
Thank you for commenting. It's always good to hear an opinion of someone that actually knows her. I have struggle with addition for 20 years I know how hard it is to break the cycle. I think she is very lonely and the people around her use her. I don't think she has a support system. She does do well and then relapse and I hate watching that happen. I know alot of people find her funny when she is off her head but you do have to look at the bigger picture. I'm not sure what to think with her daughter. She does say she sees her everyday which I defo don't believe. Maybe she sees her in a contact centre but surely someone that knows her and her family would of exposed that as a lie?

Has her new account gone already? Can’t find the AmandaBritt89 one.
I can never keep up with her accounts she will randomly appear on my FYP on a different one

Put her name in Google, it tells you everything you need to know about her! She's vile

Put her name in Google, it tells you everything you need to know about her! She's vile
Oh I have seen her be vile. She is her own worst enemy and causes drama everywhere she goes. She defo isn't the full ticket and needs real help and therapy but she is stuck in this cycle of drinking and drug taking. Brags she is two weeks clean and sober and she would of had a drink the week before. She is very erratic that's for sure

Reactions: 2
I mean I do often wonder how she's gone through courts, physcological reports, prison, social services etc and nobody has ever picked up on her instability. I ask, has she been failed by the mental health system or is she just uncooperative 🤷 she's 30 odd years old and she's still living every day as it comes, she has no life goals, she has nothing decent going for her🤷

Reactions: 6
I mean I do often wonder how she's gone through courts, physcological reports, prison, social services etc and nobody has ever picked up on her instability. I ask, has she been failed by the mental health system or is she just uncooperative 🤷 she's 30 odd years old and she's still living every day as it comes, she has no life goals, she has nothing decent going for her🤷
The mental health services are bleeping shocking and I say that from experience, 3 times in a psych ward and still dealing with them to this day and alot of people are failed by the system for sure. BUT if she is not engaging and recognising she needs help there isnt much much anyone can do.

No service works unless you want the help & are willing to put the effort in.
Use to see her streaming her fb lives all over different fb groups just for attention.
The whole throwing the food bank package in the bin on a tiktok live was just disgusting.
Awful person

Reactions: 4
No service works unless you want the help & are willing to put the effort in.
Use to see her streaming her fb lives all over different fb groups just for attention.
The whole throwing the food bank package in the bin on a tiktok live was just disgusting.
Awful person
I agree 💯 you have to be ready to except the help for help to work. I do think she does alot of the stuff for attention. She has slit her throat while on her lives and her arm. Which triggers people me included. The food bank thing was awful especially during a global pandemic where lots of people were struggling. She should of been on benefits so don't know why she would need a food bank.

Reactions: 1
She’s so well known and blatantly vulnerable. I think she qualifies as disabled due to her mental capacity.

In this day and age that people are getting a laugh out of egging on disabled folk online it is just disgusting. Would be quite happy for all of them to be hunted down and prosecuted.

The worst thing to give that girl is an audience

• Heart
She’s so well known and blatantly vulnerable. I think she qualifies as disabled due to her mental capacity.

In this day and age that people are getting a laugh out of egging on disabled folk online it is just disgusting. Would be quite happy for all of them to be hunted down and prosecuted.

The worst thing to give that girl is an audience
You are right there people love the drama and act like they are watching a show when it's actually people's live. It's clear she isn't the full ticket and not employable in her current state.

Shes a wild one isnt she i think she uses her back up alot and she gets a ban alot i dont know why she does her contennt while off her face unless she’s always off it

Shes a wild one isnt she i think she uses her back up alot and she gets a ban alot i dont know why she does her contennt while off her face unless she’s always off it
She gets alot of tit because she will claim to be clean and sober for two weeks yet hasn't and she gets pissed and can't stay offline because she is lonely and enjoys the attention. She puts on a show because she knows she will get views. People just like to see her in a state. She shouldn't make videos claiming to be sober and then in the next breath be drunk and not expect any comments about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

There is a good chance one of her sisters does have custody of her baby. The two sisters I know are lovely people who always put their kids first. They have both tried so hard with Amanda but there is only so much they can do.

I think she has the mentality of 13 Yr old. Every week it's something different with her and she's another who thrives on causing drama. Her tourettes didn't last long 🤣 she's a total head case on the drink. Remember seeing her doing Facebook lives dancing like a looney most nights. The foodbank Incident was disgusting and put me right off her.

Reactions: 2
old Amanda Britt was weekly entertainment for me, she used to post videos of her rapping over songs and dancing drinking blue WKD I’m talking back in 2015/2016. Still cannot believe she had a baby🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 4