Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dee Maxwell won't be airing her feelings about Janice health out loud on a live. Ahhh right let's keep that for Facebook videos.

Reactions: 7
Dee Maxwell comes fae the scheme, refers to hersel in the third person and disnae get involved in folks business on TT and is never going live again

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they have no proof and Amy glass is nowhere to be seen and she's usually in about all the drama ... Weird

So their proof that Janice never had cancer or a prosthetic ear was humble t cut her hair and cut her ear and it wasn't fake. Then turned out it was a joke so what that was there proof

Reactions: 4
Aww has the live already happened?
Nah jancie joined Scott's box and miss Bants, Amy glass, they all joined saying they never said they were exposing her they said they would talk about how she's a troll 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Nah jancie joined Scott's box and miss Bants, Amy glass, they all joined saying they never said they were exposing her they said they would talk about how she's a troll 🤦🏽‍♀️
That it? Most of the folk on TT are trolls lol 🙄🤦🏻‍

Reactions: 4
Miss bants throwing humble T under the bus then screaming at Janice not to say something. Everyone else has had enough to say about her for months. Let her say what she wants and stop trying to police her!
What did she say about Humble T?

Reactions: 2
Blamed him for a WhatsApp chat discussing Janice. He came in the box and admitted it, he's got trouble with Janice from last year though.
aye he’s on blaming Janice for sending him cards Last year but said he got another one this morning . Actually wouldn’t surprise me if mad Amy had sent him the card he got this morning cause she’s a mixing wee cow .

Reactions: 8
Those women in that live tonight are the ultimate trolls.
Dangerous, dangerous individuals, that have zero loyalty to anyone, they’re all sitting in each other’s boxes and in group chats but would stab each other in the back in seconds if the narrative suited.

Why does Dee just come on and rant about her life
She’s a self centred monster of a bleep!! It’s bleeping Mee Maxwell!

This cost of living shite, I have no problem with genuine people getting this. But these fuckers sat on their fat arses waiting for it to drop into their bank accounts for doing the square route of duck all their whole lives. Just to piss it up against a wall.

I work my arse off and somehow got a wee stroke of luck with a tax rebate and if I could take you all out for a wee sesh I bleeping would. As it is it’ll cover fuel to work for the month, leccie and a pair of Skechers cos my poor wee feet ache working all day 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.