Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Rosie come back for one night to make an arse of herself then disappear again? Are they coming back with black eyes? The suspense is killing me 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Rosie come back for one night to make an arse of herself then disappear again? Are they coming back with black eyes? The suspense is killing me 💀
Probably best she stayed away yesterday. It was more than likely the hangover but considering the things she's said about Janice she wouldn't have helped the situation. She was watching though 100%

Reactions: 8
She’ll not be able to help herself but to come and have her say about Janice over this weekend. They weren’t really missed though her and Louise. Nobody can be arsed listening to Louise ranting on MWI in a live. Maybe the boating life is the life for them after all. Louise is the captain of the ship, of the ship, Louise is the captain of the ship, of the ship, the ship is a tanker and Louise is a wanker, Louise is the captain of the ship, of the ship. 🛶 🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm screaming at magz sending Rosie a gift and Louise shouting "thanks magz sti" 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they were engaged before, that rings been on & off more times than Dugheeds knickers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Louise said she's got a new ring because Louise has threw the last 2 away, threw one away 2 weeks ago and Rosie said it was like 3 months ago. Was definitely 2 weeks ago 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Finally found this thread apologies for posting on the Cher bear one about rosie🤣

Apparently it's Rosie's birthday 🥴 how romantic

Reactions: 3
Louise said she's got a new ring because Louise has threw the last 2 away, threw one away 2 weeks ago and Rosie said it was like 3 months ago. Was definitely 2 weeks ago 😭
this new one last long either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must've not cost much if they can easily throw them away. The ring in question

images (11).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't believe I thought that Louise was funny. I'd rather watch Cherine punting tiktok tit than watch them two now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't actually watch them anymore. They talk some pish. Louise is licking Rosie's face 🤢

Came off to watch my girl K Dawg 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.