Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yip its been mentioned a few times she was trolling him then someone said in chers live this morning she was gifting him last night trying to cover her tracks 🤦🏻‍♀️

whether she gains or not from it, its beyond sick if she has lied 🥴 its not as if its some wee white lie, peoples lives have been destroyed by cancer, you don’t lie about a disease like that.
I just think there's equally sick things came out of everyone's mouth trying to out her acting like are super educated on the illness when their comments are tone deaf. The way they all speak about cancer in regards to this couldn't be more offensive. "How's she no deed" "how's her skin no grey and looking sick" "how's she got her hair".

Janice said she's showed Rangers mum Avril proof & Avril confirm it. At this point even if Janice showed letters etc it wouldn't be enough. She could invite them to an appointment it would be fake. They've had their minds made up for months.

Contacting a neighbour from 16 years ago? Threatening to hack medical records? Asking people at the beatson if they new her. It's all too far.

We can wait and see but the amount of times Amy glass has got it wrong I'd be very surprised if she's got it right.

Reactions: 9
The proof from these goons is Amy said so. That means it's true. They don't know what real proof is.

Reactions: 6
Prime day airfryers maybe ? 😆😅
Scotty does have a deal on air fryers on his TikTok QVC. Fish fingers cook up a treat 🤣

Preach it. I'm back in the office 2 days a week and I can't believe the price its costing me in fuel just for those days alone.

Trying not to be bitter about it. But...
View attachment 1415972
Me.
I work in the community so can claim my mileage, but I forgot to submit my expenses on time and I actually wanted to greet in the petrol station this morning 😩.

Yeah I think it’s best to wait and see what actual ‘proof’ they have until making judgements on whether she is or isn’t lying. I don’t know anything about Janice, I’ve only seen her crying in Chers box a few times and if she has lied about cancer of course that’s shocking. But it’s bleeping mental that she’s been hounded for all this time and they are still obsessing over it. The group of people involved makes me extremely sceptical about what proof they have. If it’s true it shouldn’t be this big thing that’s going to be spun into another tiktok drama for clout and gifts
Absolutely this Bella, I wouldn’t touch it. If Janice is defrauding money etc, then fair doos, but they can’t be demanding medical evidence and stalking folk at the Beatson. If she’s lying about being ill, then that’s a whole new level of mentally ill as well.

Baffled there are fandans who still think Slow is Janice and Julz is Tayto admin 😭

Unless they have a confession or some sort of medical documents surly it won't be enough to actually prove?

I just think there's equally sick things came out of everyone's mouth trying to out her acting like are super educated on the illness when their comments are tone deaf. The way they all speak about cancer in regards to this couldn't be more offensive. "How's she no deed" "how's her skin no grey and looking sick" "how's she got her hair".

Janice said she's showed Rangers mum Avril proof & Avril confirm it. At this point even if Janice showed letters etc it wouldn't be enough. She could invite them to an appointment it would be fake. They've had their minds made up for months.

Contacting a neighbour from 16 years ago? Threatening to hack medical records? Asking people at the beatson if they new her. It's all too far.

We can wait and see but the amount of times Amy glass has got it wrong I'd be very surprised if she's got it right.
like i said, with her involved i am not expecting it to be any different from what we have all heard before.

i know someone who has terminal cancer & has been terminal for the past 3 yrs, it is possible to live with it if your treatment is helping prolong your life. People just hear terminal & expect you to be dead within weeks but thats where their uneducated brain takes over.

i will watch the live tonight & see what has to be said.

Apparently some of the proof is what stage Janice is at and how she's not dead yet. So this live will be Interesting to say the least.

• Wow
Apparently some of the proof is what stage Janice is at and how she's not dead yet. So this live will be Interesting to say the least.
Absolute roasters. Will certainly be interesting to watch Amy Grass’s latest Cosplay. Ditching the Phone Box costume to become a Clinical Oncologists is quite a switch though, I predict a colossal clusterfuck. The lassie can’t even be trusted to get on a bus without causing drama, but her and Big Dee think they’re Cagney and Lacey 😭😭. I’m cringing already.

• Haha
The karen dunbar tribute act is in chers box so thats me out. Her voice is like nails on a blackboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Frankie does my head in jumps in the box talks rubbish and as soon as there's drama he jumps out again. Why bother getting in the box in the first place if you don't want involved

Reactions: 5
If they are all saying they will wait til the live tonight to see the evidence before they say Janice doesn’t have cancer why have the been discussing it all morning?
None of these cunts should be getting a cost of living payment they should all be sent down the the hospital for a few shifts seen as they’re so clued up on everything to do with health issues.

Reactions: 10
I've got no bleeping idea what to make it of it all. It makes me feel really sick the whole thing.

If she doesn't have a form of cancer that is acceptable to them....
I think they all forget while preaching about mental health, that Munchausen also falls under that same umbrella.
If that's the issue too shes still really not well, not that it excuses actions..

Scotty does have a deal on air fryers on his TikTok QVC. Fish fingers cook up a treat 🤣

I work in the community so can claim my mileage, but I forgot to submit my expenses on time and I actually wanted to greet in the petrol station this morning 😩.
Its brutal, but that's another thing mileage per mile is still the same too, so you're still at a loss.

Cher has repeated herself about 25x, we get it you are watching the live at the same time as everyone else.

I want Dee to go in the box and make an arse of herself. Go on Dee, get in the box.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think its bananas how things have played out on TikTok recently. The same kinda format happened with Mags/STS and the kid beater in their ranks. Is this a new type of genre appearing? Like some tea is spilled early in the day but you have to wait for the BIG REVEAL LIVE (usually at the weekend). They are fly as anything hyping a reveal event for maximum giftage.

I bet everyone talking in that live is vaxxed and treble boosted.

Reactions: 8
I just feel like they've been hell bent on finding proof it's lies. Not proof if it's true or false. Strictly looking for anything that can make Janice look like a liar. Cracks in her stories. According to cher there's about 4 hours worth of voice notes. I will not be listening to that. Dee maxwell said we should feel sick after we've heard it all. Chers like Iv never asked to see her medical records. Yeah because that's normal. You don't ask to see proof of a diagnosis anytime someone says they are ill. Reading between the lines I think I might be the trolling situation might be worse than what's already been said.

I just don't feel like these people are creditable at all. They can't tell the truth themselves. Even if Janice is lying, a horrible troll. Dee maxwell isn't a nice person either. Amy glass is a thief. Cher is a ex drug dealer and a drug abuser. Rosie again is a bad person with substances issues. If we went digging around in anyones life it wouldn't come out looking good. I mI don't really know much about miss bants if I'm honest though.

Know what else is mental, all these bangers go around recording voice mails of each other and screen shotting each others messages so that in the future they can expose one other, bunch of snakes man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just feel like they've been hell bent on finding proof it's lies. Not proof if it's true or false. Strictly looking for anything that can make Janice look like a liar. Cracks in her stories. According to cher there's about 4 hours worth of voice notes. I will not be listening to that. Dee maxwell said we should feel sick after we've heard it all. Chers like Iv never asked to see her medical records. Yeah because that's normal. You don't ask to see proof of a diagnosis anytime someone says they are ill. Reading between the lines I think I might be the trolling situation might be worse than what's already been said.

I just don't feel like these people are creditable at all. They can't tell the truth themselves. Even if Janice is lying, a horrible troll. Dee maxwell isn't a nice person either. Amy glass is a thief. Cher is a ex drug dealer and a drug abuser. Rosie again is a bad person with substances issues. If we went digging around in anyones life it wouldn't come out looking good. I mI don't really know much about miss bants if I'm honest though.
Miss Bants is the woman who was in screaming at a girl who said she was raped - calling her a specky cow, and threatened that she'd let everyone know she what a slut she was.
She also apparently has mad mental family that Janice was using the surname of to threaten people. :rolleyes:

Miss Bants is the woman who was in screaming at a girl who said she was raped - calling her a specky cow, and threatened that she'd let everyone know she what a slut she was.
She also apparently has mad mental family that Janice was using the surname of to threaten people. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
So apparently Rosie was right about Janice & now there is proof & its all going to go down on a live later is what i am getting from Chers live the now
Cue spotty smug face, eye-bleeping the camera, lip synching to a suitable "ah telt yees" track 🙄

Reactions: 3

Whos her family?

Aye I think she's trolled a lot of them. Then she was accused of being me. Last night she said other people said they had malicious letters from her but what about the letters she received or people sending her hairdye as a sick joke? It think Janice might troll people, but you can be a troll and have cancer. I don't think she's gaining anything from saying she's got a brain tumour.
Thats very true .
I just dont know what to think of it all really

Reactions: 1
I need multiple devices for all these lives & to be on here at the same time 😂

i say that like i don’t have a pile of work to get through 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.