Rolf Harris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Rolf Harris back in the day, before the abuse revelations were proven true. It's the one time I felt really upset a pedalo revelation because I had been a fan who had grown-up watching him on various things but especially Animal Hospital.

Now I'm just sorry that, if he is dead, it didn't happen while he was behind bars. That would have felt like some sort of justice for his victims.

Reactions: 9
No, it was not just a feel up or a touch up, as they said "back in the day"

He inserted his fingers into his very young friend of his children. He Know what he was doing.
No, it was not just a feel up or a touch up, as they said "back in the day"

He inserted his fingers into his very young friend of his children. He Know what he was doing.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Whatever...it is still bad bad bad. Hope there is a pitchfork reception committee for him at the Pearly Gates.
He hasn’t paid for his crimes properly here on earth so I hope he gets his comeuppance wherever he goes to next. My dear departed Ma’s already up there and she didn’t take any tit when she was earth side so hope she gives him what for! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Gutted when turned out Rolf was full on Operation Orchard. Savile always gave creep vibes.
Yeah, I was born in the 80s and Rolf was always on tv in the 90s - between his art, Animal Hospital, and he used to crop quite often on childrens shows like Live and Kicking. I always thought he seemed like a nice man so when the allegations broke I was pretty shocked and even more when he was found guilty.
His daughter seems very strange and greedy for money, and the wife kind of subserviant and away with the fairies.

Reactions: 10
I used to love Rolf Harris back in the day, before the abuse revelations were proven true. It's the one time I felt really upset a pedalo revelation because I had been a fan who had grown-up watching him on various things but especially Animal Hospital.

Now I'm just sorry that, if he is dead, it didn't happen while he was behind bars. That would have felt like some sort of justice for his victims.
I would never say I was a fan, but one or two of his songs are kind of okay, and he is (was?) clearly a talented artist, although not in a style that I like, so I can see why people liked him. Animal Hospital was never really something I went out of my way to watch, but I do think he was genuinely interested in the animal side of it.

Reactions: 3
donkeys years ago my mum and I met Rolf at the local town hall. I was in my early 20s. He was very nice and friendly. Nothing dodgy at all. I was shocked when the truth came out about him. Never would I have thought he was a wrong un.

Reactions: 7
Who do you think is the modern day celebrity 'Savile' or 'Harris' hiding in plain sight?

Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone else has already posted this but I had a shifty on his Wiki page as I couldn't remember the name of the show he used to do Saturday teatime on BBC1 and noticed something that at first I was sure I had to be imagining. He actually had the nerve to present two of those 80s education videos you got shown at school teaching kids how to avoid situations where they could be abused. Correct me if I'm wrong but this was many years after he assaulted the friend of his daughter and had more than likely done the same to other kids as well. The piece of crap really was Saville #2 laughing at everyone behind their backs at what he was getting away with.

---
phillip schofield will be the next one
And with the net closing in on him, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few others who are shitting themselves now. If he goes down, there is no way he will go alone and I guarantee he will start naming names.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who do you think is the modern day celebrity 'Savile' or 'Harris' hiding in plain sight?
I did once think Rolf was a bit of a twit in the 90s when he was playing the Student Unions doing a “blue” type of version of his kids tv stuff. He seemed a bit too into it, like an uncle knobhead type. Loads of old kids tv types were doing that at the time though.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I was born in the 80s and Rolf was always on tv in the 90s - between his art, Animal Hospital, and he used to crop quite often on childrens shows like Live and Kicking. I always thought he seemed like a nice man so when the allegations broke I was pretty shocked and even more when he was found guilty.
His daughter seems very strange and greedy for money, and the wife kind of subserviant and away with the fairies.
Yes, always thought that about the wife and daughter too, weird

Reactions: 4
remember a rumour said more than once that when he dies Dell boy wont be a national treasure anymore but not actually sure what he has supposed to of done,

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There's been a lot of speculation on the Walliams thread. Apparently he's very litigious so who knows what he's hiding. Personally, I think his behaviour lies in a grey area, i.e. he hasn't done anything illegal, but still takes a creepy interest in teenage girls.

Katherine Ryan has made more than one comment about a predatory man in the industry, but she hasn't named them. Apparently Katherine's speaking about someone she worked with in the past which narrows it down a bit. Her comments have led some people to think it's Russell Brand.

Reactions: 10
Maybe the family are waiting until after the documentary airs to announce his death?

Reactions: 4
I guarantee he will start naming names.
That tends to be less common than people think, really. Most people don't, because in the end it doesn't really help them (we don't do deals for lower sentences like the US does) and it makes them look like a grass.

There's also not really any evidence (yet) that Schofield is going to be arrested for anything, regardless of what people here think, and no one at all has openly accused him of anything actually illegal yet, either. It's certainly *possible*, but I'm nowhere near as certain on this as others.

Reactions: 6
donkeys years ago my mum and I met Rolf at the local town hall. I was in my early 20s. He was very nice and friendly. Nothing dodgy at all. I was shocked when the truth came out about him. Never would I have thought he was a wrong un.
I used to see him lots around Maidenhead when I was small. I was truly gutted to find out about him. I honestly had no idea. He wasn't creepy like JS was. He seemed "normal and nice" :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bill Oddie is a wrong ‘un, I reckon. He was on a panel show years ago and there was a question about biggest regrets. His was that he couldn’t shag any of his 14 year old daughter’s friends or something along that lines.

I hope his daughter’s friends’ parents were watching too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26