Rolf Harris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was more along the lines of filtering out children who were opening their mouths about 'higher ups'.
That's slightly more likely, but I think it would be next to impossible to prove one way or the other.

Reactions: 4
There was a documentary on Sky I think, last year, about the music industry and young girls... apparently he had an underage girlfriend who toured with him and this was with her mother's approval. It was all very seedy to say the least.
He had them sign over guardianship to him so she could move in with him. She ended up pregnant and while having the abortion he 'talked' her into, he moved her stuff out of his house and dumped her from what I remember.

The documentary soured me on Joan Jett as well after watching the story about her bandmate that had been assaulted in front of them all at a party. Other members of the band came forward and said it happened but Joan says it didn't and she had no clue even though others said they all knew.

• Sad
Reactions: 6