Rolf Harris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press knew about him for years. It was common knowledge, they had loads of info on him. But couldn't take the risk of running with it for fear of being sued (which is also how Russell Brand has not been exposed as a serial rapist).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'll be happy to eat my words if I'm wrong, but I'm betting on Del Boy too. I just think I'm hearing that rumour from too many places for there not to be something to it. It's true that he wasn't in the house when the other creeps were filming a young boy there, so I don't allege that he did that. But I've seen quite a few posts that say "I have a friend who works in TV and everyone knows young women aren't safe around David Jason." or "My husband is a detective with the Met and he says it's all true about David Jason, but they don't have enough evidence to charge him."

There are no specifics like people saying "He molested me" or "He molested my friend", but then there were none about Rolf either.

I'd be so devastated if it's true, because I could never enjoy OFAH again.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'll be happy to eat my words if I'm wrong, but I'm betting on Del Boy too. I just think I'm hearing that rumour from too many places for there not to be something to it. It's true that he wasn't in the house when the other creeps were filming a young boy there, so I don't allege that he did that. But I've seen quite a few posts that say "I have a friend who works in TV and everyone knows young women aren't safe around David Jason." or "My husband is a detective with the Met and he says it's all true about David Jason, but they don't have enough evidence to charge him."

There are no specifics like people saying "He molested me" or "He molested my friend", but then there were none about Rolf either.

I'd be so devastated if it's true, because I could never enjoy OFAH again.
He has strange eyes, almost intimidating. They were more noticeable when he was a young man. This does not prove anything, but its a detail worth thinking about.

Reactions: 4
Why does SDA’s name keep coming up in relation to being one to watch out for? I’ve seen him being mentioned on a number of different forums and wondered if it just came about because of that ex-cop saying there was another “national treasure” who hadn’t been named and he was the only person widely known as a national treasure. Is there anything else on him anywhere?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I said this in another thread before. My exes relative was in Staffordshire HMP with Rolf. Apparently he openly admitted to doing stuff to grown women but always denied the underage stuff. When he got to the jail he was a right dick and tried getting his dinners bought to his cell. Soon realised that was gonna happen. The governor made a rule that prisoners were only allowed one drawing from Rolf each or something like that. On visits Rolf was attracting alot of attention so him and his wife got visits in their own private room. Other inmates kicked off so it was back to the usual visiting room for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely there must be young (like under 40) celebrity n0nces too who are hiding in plain sight

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You want people to do dirty things, you need to know their darkest dirtiest secrets. Learn those secrets when they are young, help them on their way to the top. Get them there.
Then one quiet Tuesday afternoon, knock on their door. Tell and show them you know Everything!
But, tell them they are safe, provided they do X,Y and Z…. And nobody will ever know…

Phillip deemed evidence, inadmissible in court, by showing it on live television.

Those who know, will know.

I was working on other TV shows when Animal Hospital became a hit. Some of the older producers were quite indignant about "just how is Rolf bleeping Harris presenting it!?"

At the time I thought it was just personal dislike, but now I begin to wonder.
Is the fucker dead yet? Anyone know?!

• Haha
I said this in another thread before. My exes relative was in Staffordshire HMP with Rolf. Apparently he openly admitted to doing stuff to grown women but always denied the underage stuff. When he got to the jail he was a right dick and tried getting his dinners bought to his cell. Soon realised that was gonna happen. The governor made a rule that prisoners were only allowed one drawing from Rolf each or something like that. On visits Rolf was attracting alot of attention so him and his wife got visits in their own private room. Other inmates kicked off so it was back to the usual visiting room for them.
He wouldn't have admitted the underage abuse to other prisoners because he would have become a massive target. They absolutely hate kiddie fiddler's.

He's like Stevie Wonder, Burt Bacharach and Paul McCartney rolled into one - a true songwriting genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He wouldn't have admitted the underage abuse to other prisoners because he would have become a massive target. They absolutely hate kiddie fiddler's.
Staffordshire HMP is sex offenders only (not defending him btw just pointing it out)

Reactions: 1
I always got the impression he was a slimey Lothario but wouldn't have him down as interfering with minors
Bruce liked beautiful young women, not beautiful little girls. He must have been a horror to work with, especially if you were a bit pretty.
---
Why does SDA’s name keep coming up in relation to being one to watch out for? I’ve seen him being mentioned on a number of different forums and wondered if it just came about because of that ex-cop saying there was another “national treasure” who hadn’t been named and he was the only person widely known as a national treasure. Is there anything else on him anywhere?
Who is SDA? Sir David Attenborough? :eek:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely there must be young (like under 40) celebrity n0nces too who are hiding in plain sight
Did you hear the news about Slowthai? Not a n as far as we know, but he's in court on rape charges. I only found out after mentioning Katherine Ryan here and searching for her original tweets.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really hope it's not SDA. I could see him going after young women but not kids (I hope)

Sadly I think there's a hell of a lot of celebs past and present who could probably be done for sex offences but I really can't understand how and why anyone would go for kids 💔 breaks my heart.

My faith in mankind isn't very high anyway because men seem to be incapable of just keeping their body parts to themselves! It's not really that long ago historically that children would be married off at 13 or so and so I can almost (but still not really!!) understand why men might find girls attractive once they're more developed but they are still a fecking kid! There's absolutely never an excuse, even if they felt a certain way, they should have the self control not to act on it. I really really despair for men (and I'm sorry for the few decent ones). I waitressed briefly as a young teen and there's some seriously gross dirty old men out there.

I tend to have a reasonably good radar for creeps - there's a guy at our local garage who just freaks me out for absolutely no obvious reason - but I didn't expect it from Rolf, maybe because I hadn't watched his stuff since I was a kid myself.

Celebs that creep me out are mentioned here mostly - David Walliams, Russell brand, cliff Richard, noel Edmunds...

Random but I saw Les Dennis on the “hope he’s not dodgy” list. I knew people around him and he isn’t dodgy - the age-gap Amanda Holden thing is about the worst (also he cheated on her)

Random but I saw Les Dennis on the “hope he’s not dodgy” list. I knew people around him and he isn’t dodgy - the age-gap Amanda Holden thing is about the worst (also he cheated on her)
I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Les since he was left heartbroken by Amanda Holden and was really not well in CBB. Didn’t know he’d cheated on her though, I thought it was just her that cheated with Neil Morrisey!