Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Has anyone on here been following her since Valle was young? I don’t remember her being this outspoken about her motherhood journey? Don’t get me wrong I think it’s good for celebs to share the real side to being a mum but I can’t help but think she’s doing it this time for self gain with her baby products...
I don't think anything these 'celebs' do is for anything other than self gratification & to keep them in the public eye.

Her new mum journey isn't revevent to 90% of new mums. How many new mums have the luxury of having leg/foot treatments, expensive lunches out, no doubt she has cleaners. Has stylists to ruin your kids nursery that's 3x the size of most peoples main bedroom.
Nothing she has is relatable to new mums.

Most new mums are sleep deprived, greasy hair, screaming toddlers, washing piling up, ironing not done, no time to cook, let alone the meals she has prepared for her 🤔

She lives in a different world of excess and affluence, a world that most can only dream of, and she is happy to show it off every chance she can get.

Reactions: 19

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I've long thought Mollie King is one of the blandest people in the music industry, Rochelle definitely also another. The Saturdays were truly just the blandest of girl groups in history.
Yes they are all so vanilla but particularly her and her voice is so jarring and she’s just so boring. How she got the R1 gig I’ll never know

Chipstiz

Good on her that she's breastfeeding but I find the whole sentiment of 'support breastfeeding by showing a selfie to break stigma' abit empty. If we really want to support womens breastfeeding journeys then we should be campaigning for women to receive way more support post birth. As a mum I would have felt a lot more 'breastfeeding support' had I not been discharged from hospital by an overstretched nhs maternity ward half a day after giving birth. I would have felt a lot more 'breastfeeding support' had my ex been able to get more than a few days off work to wrangle the toddler while I got to grips with the 2nd baby. Sorry for the rant but this is the case for so many women and I feel so passionate about it! 😅 a struggling mum isn't going to feel support looking at an Instagram selfie of a woman successfully breastfeeding who most likely gave birth in a private hospital, had lengthy chats with midwives about how to best do it and has got a partner on hand 24/7.

• Heart

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Rochelle’s been race baiting, claiming she was scared Saturdays fans wouldn’t scream for her at concerts because of her being mixed race 🙄

As if Vanessa wasn’t also in the Saturdays. And as if Rihanna, Beyoncé, Whitney, Donna Summer, Diana Ross etc never existed 🙄

Reactions: 18

Sp20191

VIP Member
I never understand food companies gifting food to people that don’t actually need it....it actually puts me off of companies, there are so many people who would benefit from extra food...not Rochelle!

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found this thread! Don’t even know why I’ve been following her TBH but the holiday??? With a tiny baby?? In a bloody global pandemic! Geeeeeeez 🙄
Unless it’s an ad (undeclared) then they should keep it private. No one needs to see that after the shit show of 2020. And don’t even start me on that Gucci babygro 🤢 Tacky!! Unfollowed now but I might keep an eye out here 😉

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Flaunting her expensive clothes and holiday all over social media while so many people are suffering is just disgusting. ITV and any other companies who employ her should take note and reconsider having such a show off presenting their shows. Can she not just go on holiday quietly? No, she’s got to show off how much money she had and how much she doesn’t give a shit about anyone else. And the 4am sympathy post 🤣 READ THE ROOM!

• Heart

HANDSNOMESS

3EEFED58-3DC9-41FB-829E-B8B15960E361.png

Gotta get the mention of the expensive birkin brand in there somehow, can’t have her followers thinking Valentina is exposed to cheap primark bags growing up.

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
It is absolutely bizarre!! After all that time keeping them off socials to then post a full uniform pic! I always thought that the rationale for showing their faces “they noticed their friends were being posted” was ridiculous too🙈
It's a terrible excuse for showing your children after making such a big deal for years about hiding their faces. How would they know their friends and cousins etc were being posted? I'm guessing at that young age they don't have their own social media accounts and they still took pictures of the girls so they weren't being excluded at things in that sense.
I have no problem with them changing their mind about hiding their faces, but it was just very convenient that the #ADs started to roll in featuring the children. It went from no faces to, here are their faces that we are now making money from.

Burgh Gal

I don't understand why they've gone from not showing the kids faces at all to suddenly showing their son in the bath, they clearly don't care anymore now that they've realised how lucrative it is to show the kids 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick

Herefortheteeeee

Her comment... breast is best. She is only a couple weeks in. I get so annoyed. What is with celebs and sharing everything. We get it, you're giving BF a go. I BF so it's not a hurtful subject for me, more just upsetting that she uses that term. Just feed your baby and no need to share this.
It’s hurtful to me. I got PND because my baby didn’t breastfeed and this moron posts a photo with ‘breast is best’ on it. So many women struggle with breastfeeding, I’m sure this is just what a new mother wants to see when she logs onto IG when she has her new baby next to her and she is crying trying to get them to feed and it isn’t working, in the middle of lockdown where she can have no family round to help her. This woman is beyond ignorant & her gloating is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s crazy how different Rochelle and Frankie are. Both grew up in Essex and found fame young with S Club Juniors, and then The Saturdays. And I find Frankie so likeable!

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I love the irony that on publication day of her new book that she has straightened her hair! Isn’t the idea of her books that the girls embrace their curls, or has she given up on this?

• Haha

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Just checking in - is everyone aware she is on maternity leave? She doesn’t mention it much so I just wanted to make sure everyone knows!!!

• Haha