Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
I've heard rumours of Marvin playing away too, one of my friends sister was an exotic dancer in Liverpool and Manchester and was apparently his bit on the side for a while whilst he was engaged, I never saw any pictures but this girl had no reason to lie but it was obviously a while ago... I'll try see if she can get her sister to share on tattle

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

mandc

Looks like there’s no Covid in Dubai. Her daughter being held by the salt bae dude. Really? Why?

Treesy19

VIP Member
Can we return to the sheer embarrassment our Roch endured at the hands of a reduced item at Boots please?

• Haha
Oh so she’s finally isolating as she’s concerned about coronavirus? Hasn’t stopped her breaking the rules and meeting for baby showers and the like has it? Attention seeker.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
I never understand food companies gifting food to people that don’t actually need it....it actually puts me off of companies, there are so many people who would benefit from extra food...not Rochelle!
Gifting food to the woman who a few weeks ago was trying to work out how to help hungry children.... ridiculous

• Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
god their taste is bloody awful! Wonder if them toasting the other day was offer accepted on new place or something
I bloody can’t stand the toasting pictures they do,so attention seeking like oooo we have something top secret to celebrate. Fuck off. Two boring,bland,overpaid ‘celebrities’.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
And this is exactly why I would hate to put my precious children all over social media if I was in the public eye. Creepy comments like this from strangers saying my children are delicious. And using them to start conversations.
Honestly, there is no amount of money that would give me the desire to plaster my children all over the internet. It really freaks me out, the internet is a dark place!

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She was so anti putting her kids on Instagram until she realised she could line her pockets by sharing them. Less is more.

• Heart

Sarah W

Her recent stories looks like she's pulled back the babies blanket to show off the Gucci logo oh his baby grow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Treesy19

VIP Member
The Gucci baby outfit is absolutely hideous. Would she put her baby in that piece had it come from the local market stall? Nope. All about the labels and showing off.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s a very good interviewer / presenter but seems pretty harmless. Her and Marvin seemed to be on everything at one point. Glad it’s not as bad now

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She honestly is acting as if she has never had a baby before! Don’t get me wrong she’s allowed to be excited about it but when I was pregnant with my second I honestly didn’t have time to even think about being pregnant! In between looking after my toddler and working etc. I got to like 36 weeks and was like whoa there’s going to be a baby here soon!

bobs

Chatty Member
I can’t like this couple at all. The whole suddenly showing their kids thing is just attention grabbing. And also I think that they look like each other and if you swapped their hair they’d be the same person and it creeps me out and I can’t unsee it

• Haha

Lockdown20

This has really annoyed me, People are struggling with mental health, jobs, feeding their Children, not being able to see there friends, family, loved one no longer here due to Covid, in Lockdown and these so called Celebs are having people in their house to decorate their house for Christmas in bloody November, then flaunting it all on Social media. 😡

Spider12

VIP Member
I follow Tor, Frankie sister and am so happy she’s had her babies! She’s been so open and honest about her miscarriages and she’s had a few complications this pregnancy too so glad everything is ok! I actually think that maybe Frankie and Rochelle don’t get on that well, They don’t seem to interact with each other that much. Even when Rochelle announced her pregnancy it was just a like from Frankie, no comment or anything and Frankie seems much more friendly towards the other saturdays and old s club junior boys. I really like Frankie and think she is open and honest with her mental health. She has actually stopped using filters and doesn’t do many ads
I quite like Frankie. She seems much more down to earth than Rochelle

Sarah W

Here we go now she’s going to dine out on the fact her daughter needs glasses... Rochelle I hate to tell you thousands of children wear glasses including my two 🙄
Her mind will be doing over time thinking up ideas on how she can make some money out of it. Range of glasses? Book? The possibilities are endless.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
A lot and I mean a lot of 'celebrities' seem to have done the over the top showy, expensive, Poppyypuke Christmas displays in November, before spending Christmas in Dubai.
Rochelle will be popping up to wish us all a happy 2021 from the safety of her 5 star in the Maldives, whilst feeling 'so sad' for those of us who couldn't sit on the beach with cocktails and 50 mates see our families.
Relatable, much.

• Heart