Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe she’s bragging, at a time when lots of the country are literally on their arses, some unable to provide food (thought you wanted to help those Rochelle?!) for their children, struggling with their mental health, during a ducking pandemic....to top it all off she’s taken a tiny newborn baby on a plane....I honestly despair with some people!

READ THE BLOODY ROOM ROCHELLE!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The Gucci baby outfit is absolutely hideous. Would she put her baby in that piece had it come from the local market stall? Nope. All about the labels and showing off.

Reactions: 16
Such a dick bragging about her children all still being asleep! No one else needs to know that but she has to show off about it

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad I found this thread! Don’t even know why I’ve been following her TBH but the holiday??? With a tiny baby?? In a bloody global pandemic! Geeeeeeez 🙄
Unless it’s an ad (undeclared) then they should keep it private. No one needs to see that after the tit show of 2020. And don’t even start me on that Gucci babygro 🤢 Tacky!! Unfollowed now but I might keep an eye out here 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They’re off to the Maldives,
I wonder why she spent all that money on Xmas decor if she knew she wouldn’t be here for Christmas ?
Or maybe she’ll be back by then
These door and tree decorations are so tacky, vulgar and let’s face it they will end up in landfill after Xmas! totally irresponsible!

Reactions: 7
Lucky them going away. And with other people too? How is this allowed or do celebrities have different rules ?

Reactions: 8
I just can’t believe she’s bragging, at a time when lots of the country are literally on their arses, some unable to provide food (thought you wanted to help those Rochelle?!) for their children, struggling with their mental health, during a ducking pandemic....to top it all off she’s taken a tiny newborn baby on a plane....I honestly despair with some people!

READ THE BLOODY ROOM ROCHELLE!
Was about to post exactly same thing. What is it with these z list celebs that want to show off. Think of all those who have lost jobs, or family or who are struggling to out food in the table Rochelle.

Reactions: 8
This hotel is amazing as ive been and to top it off my husband proposed to me there. For us lil nobodies with annual income which she could earn in one instagram post, this hotel was up there, service and food 👌🏻👌🏻 but can agree there are more expensive ones. Especially with this chain as you can use the facilities of any of the other Jumeriah hotels which include the Burj. So am surprised she went to this one out of the whole chain unless she is staying in the Royal residence apartments they have with private pools and butler service but then why use the main pool if you have your own and can be left alone
I stayed here on my honeymoon and loved it!! Saw James Lock and Yaz from towie staying there too haha but by the looks of her tags it’s probably gifted??

Reactions: 1
I stayed here on my honeymoon and loved it!! Saw James Lock and Yaz from towie staying there too haha but by the looks of her tags it’s probably gifted??
She’s tagged them in every single pic so most probably gifted. I love the boots but for Dubai? Nah.

Reactions: 3
Saw this in the side bar of DM . That baby looks awful in that branded baby grow. These kids are going to grow up like the Beckhams - more money than sense.

DM

Reactions: 1
I cannot understand the comments from people, all gushing over them, just why?? Are peoples lives that shallow that they think this pair are
"couple goals" 🤮
"power couple" 🤮
"stunning couple" 🤮
One even wants to go to Dubai just to see them, sad sad people. 🙄
WTAF people need to get a life.they are pathetic, live your own life and stop looking to fake, lying z listers, I just do not get it and never will.

I see them as a wealthy, privaledged , narsassist pair, whose life is not what they portray on insta. As has been said on here Marvin has dipped his wick elsewhere over the years, and for all we know, still is.

People are so brainwashed by fame.
They seem to adore these people who they don't know, and never will, it's crazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love her louboutin boots right ...but I wouldn’t be packing them in me suitcase for a holiday in Dubai !! Whattttt

sweaty:m

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.