Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is absolutely bizarre!! After all that time keeping them off socials to then post a full uniform pic! I always thought that the rationale for showing their faces “they noticed their friends were being posted” was ridiculous too🙈
It's a terrible excuse for showing your children after making such a big deal for years about hiding their faces. How would they know their friends and cousins etc were being posted? I'm guessing at that young age they don't have their own social media accounts and they still took pictures of the girls so they weren't being excluded at things in that sense.
I have no problem with them changing their mind about hiding their faces, but it was just very convenient that the #ADs started to roll in featuring the children. It went from no faces to, here are their faces that we are now making money from.

Reactions: 18
Conveniently just before she announced she was pregnant again too and just as she was launching her boots range! It’s all so transparent she must really think we are all stupid! If her child really did ask her why she wasn’t being shown on social media, surely Rochelle would simply explain to her the reasons why they had decided not to show her?! I would not suddenly start broadcasting my child to millions of people just because they had asked to be shown!

Reactions: 22
AS IF her children asked why they weren’t posted on social media. My son is the same age as her eldest and he has no clue what social media is!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even stranger when you think that a lot of IG users are now going the opposite way and removing their children from their pages. Since baby roleplay hit the news, a lot of bloggers have deleted their children from their grid. Zaraslittlefamily has a highlight if anyone didn't hear about it. Rochelle is thinking of the money to be made from showing her children. Any other excuse is laughable.

Reactions: 5
Even stranger when you think that a lot of IG users are now going the opposite way and removing their children from their pages. Since baby roleplay hit the news, a lot of bloggers have deleted their children from their grid. Zaraslittlefamily has a highlight if anyone didn't hear about it. Rochelle is thinking of the money to be made from showing her children. Any other excuse is laughable.
jesus I just went through that highlight and that is terrifying.

when money and freebies trumps your child’s safety and privacy then questions really need to be asked.

Reactions: 5
I just watched the highlights and my god, I had no idea baby roleplay was such a thing. A child’s safety should be the priority always.

Reactions: 2
Just watched all her highlights awful ☹

Something that’s I’ve always really hated about Rochelle is her complete disregard and lack of care for any form of carseat safety.

Take this image of Valentina for example, her headrest is too low and her head is going above it so the car seat doesn’t fit her anymore, she needs a bigger one. the straps are falling off her shoulders, so she’s not protected in an accident if she’s thrown forward. Shes wearing a puffy jacket where the air will compress in an accident and make even more of a gap between her and the straps, any car seat person would tell you that.

It amazes me that she’s so concerned about showing her wealth and going to the Maldives and making sure her kids hair is healthy with her new hair range and posh M&S food, but won’t even take 5 minutes to drive to a car seat fitting technician to make sure both the kids are protected properly in an accident.

vile woman.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree! I kind of get it if it is your first baby as a last holiday just the two of you before your life changes completely but for the third?! Also she was saying how it was her daughters first week at their new school last week and instead of spending the weekend with them they buggered off on a little holiday!

Reactions: 13
Ooh thank you for the info @MayflowerMadam :)
I think I know why they may have moved from their Epping house. The farm (New Farm) opposite Paris Hall is now up for sale and a change of use has been approved by Epping Forest District Council. You can guess what I’m going to say next - dwellings!

Anyhow, you can see New Farm on rightmove. Just type in Epping into the search box.

Reactions: 3
Something that’s I’ve always really hated about Rochelle is her complete disregard and lack of care for any form of carseat safety.

Take this image of Valentina for example, her headrest is too low and her head is going above it so the car seat doesn’t fit her anymore, she needs a bigger one. the straps are falling off her shoulders, so she’s not protected in an accident if she’s thrown forward. Shes wearing a puffy jacket where the air will compress in an accident and make even more of a gap between her and the straps, any car seat person would tell you that.

It amazes me that she’s so concerned about showing her wealth and going to the Maldives and making sure her kids hair is healthy with her new hair range and posh M&S food, but won’t even take 5 minutes to drive to a car seat fitting technician to make sure both the kids are protected properly in an accident.

vile woman.
Oh I missed this! Gosh!!! You are so right, she is so blindsided by the loooook at me at Harrods and the hols, yet her daughter’s safety isn’t given a basic thought!

I think I know why they may have moved from their Epping house. The farm (New Farm) opposite Paris Hall is now up for sale and a change of use has been approved by Epping Forest District Council. You can guess what I’m going to say next - dwellings!

Anyhow, you can see New Farm on rightmove. Just type in Epping into the search box.
Think maybe a coincidence, I know someone on here said she tried to get a load of work done on her house and it was refused because it’s listed.

Reactions: 4

vile woman.
Yes, Rochelle Humes is a proper little show-off. 🙄 But, anyone with dignity and class wouldn’t dream of doing that, they simply don’t need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I’ve just been over to Marvin’s grid of that photo of her in her car seat with the slack strap and padded coat. Someone has mentioned it and said why it’s not a good idea, politely. Then some cretin has replied saying get a life.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

vile woman.
Who cares!!! She’s got a G wagon! Baby girl should be grateful 🤬

Reactions: 3
Who cares!!! She’s got a G wagon! Baby girl should be grateful 🤬
100%, if Valle flies out the seat it’s her own fault for not having enough money in her designer jacket pockets to hold her down. Rochelle and Marvin don’t need poor children holding them back. 🙄🙄🙄

Putting up pics of the little girls in their uniform is she thick!? It’s easy enough to know what school it is and people know their names. She really doesn’t care about their safety at all!

And singing in the car “Ayyeeee” does my head in you’re a grown woman what is that combined with the hand waves to get the ring in 🙄

Also what is this?? Not only does it not fit her properly but the shadow looks like she’s pissed herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I missed this! Gosh!!! You are so right, she is so blindsided by the loooook at me at Harrods and the hols, yet her daughter’s safety isn’t given a basic thought!

Think maybe a coincidence, I know someone on here said she tried to get a load of work done on her house and it was refused because it’s listed.
She bought the house knowing it was Grade 2 Listed. She had the whole property refurbished, but wrongly thought that she would get planning permission for a cinema/fitness room.

I do not understand people of her mentality buying a listed building and wanting to completely modernise it. Surely the point of buying an historical property is that you like its period features?

I think she is currently renting whilst her next property is being tarted up by Hesellic Design.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.