Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone advise how on earth these two dimwits have their own tv show? I just don’t understand how she’s on television with that voice.
I agree. These two are very dull, but television companies are not known for being highly selective and picking the best of the bunch. I mean they put TOWIE on our screens, what utter dross that was.

Reactions: 6
They’re off to the Maldives,
I wonder why she spent all that money on Xmas decor if she knew she wouldn’t be here for Christmas ?
Or maybe she’ll be back by then

Reactions: 9
Why?! Just why do they need to go abroad with a tiny baby during a pandemic?!
Missing out on it for one year wouldn’t hurt!

Reactions: 20
I dislike her more and more everyday! And instead of putting her phone away I’m sure she’ll be documenting the whole thing for us mere mortals to see

Reactions: 9
Yes, most of us haven't left the county we live in this year, but as long as she's alright with her Christmas holiday! Actually seething with jealousy over here 😂😤

Would be very surprised if the Maldives even let them travel/borders are open ?

Im placing money in Dubai instead ‘cause it’s closer for the baby’

Even though like chuff would I have more then a 2 hour flight with a baby

Reactions: 3
In true Rochelle style, she could not bare to not share an airport pic with followers.

Would be very surprised if the Maldives even let them travel/borders are open ?

Im placing money in Dubai instead ‘cause it’s closer for the baby’

Even though like chuff would I have more then a 2 hour flight with a baby
Must be so much easier though travelling in club class with the baby, he was wearing his Gucci obviously just so everyone knows how money obsessed she is. 😡

This vile creature really has zero empathy, is living in her own bubble of wealth and excess.

Hope they both come home covid positive tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
love how shes trying to be sneaky. Its Dubai shes gone to as that carpet on the plan is in Emirates aircraft. Sad i know that but i did work at Heathrow for 4 years and Emirates was in my terminal as i used to have to security clear down each international flight after passengers disembark. So can sadly tell what airline is which by these lil things🙈

Reactions: 13
Must be so much easier though travelling in club class with the baby, he was wearing his Gucci obviously just so everyone knows how money obsessed she is. 😡

This vile creature really has zero empathy, is living in her own bubble of wealth and excess.

Hope they both come home covid positive tbh.
Trying to be sneaky with the palm tree boomerang but shoved the Chanel bag and the Gucci baby grow in our faces

Read the room Rochelle ...read the room

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure her daughter is wearing gucci socks too 🤪
I’ve flown emirates to Dubai and then onwards so it’ll be interesting to see if she’s stayed in Dubai or gone on

She posted airport pics 24 hrs ago, it's only a 6hr flight to dubai, so bet she's in the Maldives?
Think we will soon know, as she will have to flaunt it, as can't keep it to herself.

All those Xmas decs in her house, must of cost an absolute fortune, enough to feed a few dozen families for Xmas.

Her excess is sickening and so utterly wrong especially now in 2020.

Roshelle you really are a disgusting excuse for a women.

Reactions: 12
Does Marvin usually do a DJ set in the Maldives for new year every year? That’s how they’ve got away with going, they’ll say it’s for work and get a 3 week holiday out of it too - I’m so angry by her posts, considering the news in the last 24 hours.

Reactions: 7
The Maldives used to be exclusive, then the Essex Chavs Sam and Billie rocked up, now Rochelle goes every year ...I hope she feels ‘blessed’ 🙄

Reactions: 14
It’s not even a top hotel in Dubai, must be a freebie. #ad incoming
This hotel is amazing as ive been and to top it off my husband proposed to me there. For us lil nobodies with annual income which she could earn in one instagram post, this hotel was up there, service and food 👌🏻👌🏻 but can agree there are more expensive ones. Especially with this chain as you can use the facilities of any of the other Jumeriah hotels which include the Burj. So am surprised she went to this one out of the whole chain unless she is staying in the Royal residence apartments they have with private pools and butler service but then why use the main pool if you have your own and can be left alone

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.