Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent stories looks like she's pulled back the babies blanket to show off the Gucci logo oh his baby grow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Surprised she didnt move her hair in the story so we could see the Prada logo
But dont worry it's on show in the photo

Reactions: 10
Children (esp babies) is designer gear is a pet peeve of mine, I find it soooo cringe and tacky.

She just screams chav with money.

the saying money can’t buy you class has never been more true than when it comes to Rochelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Children (esp babies) is designer gear is a pet peeve of mine, I find it soooo cringe and tacky.

She just screams chav with money.

the saying money can’t buy you class has never been more true than when it comes to Rochelle.
Me too anything from Nike to Fendi I just hate anything with a logo on kids clothing. You can get beautiful kids clothing across all price ranges without having to let everyone know how much it costs.

Reactions: 15
Me too anything from Nike to Fendi I just hate anything with a logo on kids clothing. You can get beautiful kids clothing across all price ranges without having to let everyone know how much it costs.
Most of my babies clothes has come from supermarkets! They have gorgeous bits. Not good enough for Rochelle though.

Reactions: 12
Urgh i agree kids in designer honestly just shows how much money she has to spend

Reactions: 7
What i don't understand is, what is it she's trying to prove? We all know they're very successful and clearly have a lot of money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I agree! Get the bright red baby grows out instead of the designer gear Rochelle, it’s Christmas!

Reactions: 6
Get to Tesco Rochelle hun, nicer clothes there for little one that that Gucci shite. And I’m sure Gucci have some wonderful baby clothes that aren’t screaming the name

Reactions: 6
What i don't understand is, what is it she's trying to prove? We all know they're very successful and clearly have a lot of money 🤷‍♀️
She’s just one of those people who like to brag and show off. Unfortunately You can never brag enough when it comes to people like Rochelle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I watched their programme the hit list last night. She has the personality and charisma of a dead fish.
All Rochelle does is laugh at the contestants, either mimicking them or taking the mick for something they do when nervous. I find it really rude actually.

Reactions: 5
Yet again she's inside a building (inside with father Christmas) and no masks to be seen! You're not allowed in ours without a mask unless you can prove you are exempt 🙄

Edited to add-just noticed there's a screen.

Totally not discrediting the supermarket clothing because I’ve got lots of bits from supermarkets for babies, Sainsbury’s is a personal favourite. But if you want to spend a lot of money there’s also some high end baby gear you get in Harrods etc that’s very expensive but it doesn’t have a logo on it. To me these are also cuter for babes and more traditional than a gucci baby suit. Sure she can afford it but she’s just all over the in your face labels. Please name me another real celeb who you see doing this? Most of them aren’t even showing their children. She could be so well respected despite her lack of talent but she’s too unlikeable because of her braggy chavvy ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.