Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t understand how celebrities seem to be ā€œexemptā€ from the current Covid rules. Marvin appears to go with Rochelle to every maternity appointment she has. Iā€™m 30 weeks pregnant and my husband hasnā€™t been allowed at anything with me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t understand how celebrities seem to be ā€œexemptā€ from the current Covid rules. Marvin appears to go with Rochelle to every maternity appointment she has. Iā€™m 30 weeks pregnant and my husband hasnā€™t been allowed at anything with me!
Same here šŸ˜¢ he was allowed at my 20 weeks actually but Iā€™m high risk and had to be seen weekly plus some little scares where I was in hospital and heā€™s not been allowed in. I wonder if she has private healthcare and thatā€™s why heā€™s allowed šŸ˜«

Reactions: 5
I think sheā€™s gone private so maybe thatā€™s how theyā€™re both allowed to go. Annoying how if youā€˜ve got money, youā€™re exempt from most of the rules šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10
I think sheā€™s gone private so maybe thatā€™s how theyā€™re both allowed to go. Annoying how if youā€˜ve got money, youā€™re exempt from most of the rules šŸ˜”
Sadly I think this is the way healthcare is going if you have money you can do anything.

Reactions: 6
Sadly I think this is the way healthcare is going if you have money you can do anything.
I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s youā€™re allowed ā€˜to do anythingā€™ but the hospitals are smaller and have less people in them so they can accommodate for people to have one chaperone with each person. Itā€™s sad because my nana is having cancer treatment and no one is allowed to go with her I just drop her off and pick her up itā€™s tough because sheā€™s 83 and doesnā€™t really understand/remember what the DRā€™s tell her. They will still only be allowed the 2 of them at the birth in private though. Well it was that way for my brother and his partner anyway, no visitors were allowed not even her mum.

Reactions: 6
She had the other two at the Portland I believe so same route again I expect
Course. And she will get photos in of the food menu and anything else that says the name on it when sheā€™s in for the birth šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Course. And she will get photos in of the food menu and anything else that says the name on it when sheā€™s in for the birth šŸ˜‰
Of course, sheā€™s such a show off, itā€™s very cringeworthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'll get bashed for saying this but she comes across as someone who had nothing growing up and was bullied. Now that she has money, the constant showing off is like a "F you bullies, look at what I have now whilst you're still poor" attitude.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't say bullied but definitely think she grew up struggling and is now massively over compensating for that.

Reactions: 10
I'll get bashed for saying this but she comes across as someone who had nothing growing up and was bullied. Now that she has money, the constant showing off is like a "F you bullies, look at what I have now whilst you're still poor" attitude.
I don't think she was bullied (although she will claim she was singled out because of the colour of skin I donā€™t believe that as a girl growing up in London at her age) but definitely didnā€™t have much. I think itā€™s the girl gang she hangs around with too, she competes with them but personally I just think given her position in the public eye she should be a lot more humble and less braggy.

Reactions: 12
Rochelle is from close to me, she didnā€™t have a lot growing up as it was just her and her mum, and Collier Row was NOT diverse in the 90s and early 2000s (tbf it isnā€™t as diverse as other places in the borough to this day) so I can definitely see her mixed race heritage being a sticking point also. Youā€™re spot on with the wanting to flaunt what she never had vibe.

Reactions: 11
Rochelle is from close to me, she didnā€™t have a lot growing up as it was just her and her mum, and Collier Row was NOT diverse in the 90s and early 2000s (tbf it isnā€™t as diverse as other places in the borough to this day) so I can definitely see her mixed race heritage being a sticking point also. Youā€™re spot on with the wanting to flaunt what she never had vibe.
That is a shame and not nice growing up feeling singled out. I donā€™t know that area so was really just relating it to where I grew up which was is quite a cultural area.

Reactions: 3
Of course. Sheā€™s got her priorities straight! šŸ˜‚
They will still only be allowed the 2 of them at the birth in private though.
I wish your Nana well.

Iā€™ve never used a private hospital so I donā€™t know. But Billi Mucklow seems to have had Andy Carroll and her sister at her daughters birth.

Reactions: 1
I agree with this, it isnā€™t diverse at all and a lot of people are still a bit snooty / racist/ not in my back garden views around there. I know of her very loosely socially and can confirm. I suppose itā€™s a ā€œlook mum Iā€™ve made it mentalityā€

I wish your nan well xx

Reactions: 4
Of course. Sheā€™s got her priorities straight! šŸ˜‚
I wish your Nana well.

Iā€™ve never used a private hospital so I donā€™t know. But Billi Mucklow seems to have had Andy Carroll and her sister at her daughters birth.
Thanks hun ā¤

Billi just had her little girl didnā€™t she? They had their baby in June so was perhaps more stricter then and diff hospitals probably have their own rules. I do really feel for men not being allowed into their own baby scans though itā€™s such an important element for them to be part of the pregnancy.

Thanks hun ā¤

Billi just had her little girl didnā€™t she? They had their baby in June so was perhaps more stricter then and diff hospitals probably have their own rules. I do really feel for men not being allowed into their own baby scans though itā€™s such an important element for them to be part of the pregnancy.
Yea she did. Yes I imagine things eased up a little recently. Or perhaps different rules at each private hospital. I agree, and itā€™s been awful for women to attend scans on their own and be given bad news without someone there to support them.

• Sad
Yes her friendship group seems a little pretentious so sheā€™s probably keeping up appearances a little! I canā€™t cope with how beautiful her friend Francesca is, having a friend that good looking would make me constantly feel like the ugliest troll going šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes her friendship group seems a little pretentious so sheā€™s probably keeping up appearances a little! I canā€™t cope with how beautiful her friend Francesca is, having a friend that good looking would make me constantly feel like the ugliest troll going šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Stunning. I saw her a few years ago in Mykonos and I couldnā€™t stop looking at her.
I meant to say actually the other day when she wished her guy friend happy birthday that everyone is her ā€˜bestieā€™. No Rochelle theyā€™re your friend šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.