Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she pose like she's about to fall over backwards?!
Also, those bloody Chanel sandals are ugly AF

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her life on insta reminds me of when I'd play adults as a child, all the faces/posing and phones, doing my nails, changing outfits. It's SO odd. No one with a proper job with real deadlines and any hardship would have that much time available to be posing, editing pics & then posting them

Reactions: 18
Sorry had to jump on here. Rochelle really does think she’s a Kardashian doesn’t she? Also she keeps posting pics of the RH group - doubt she does any work at all! That’s what all her assistants and staff are for

Reactions: 10
What’s the point of her office? It just looks like a desk and a meeting table but ‘instagramable’ I saw she had a meeting for ‘I own this brand my little coco’ and she went to a hotel, surely she’d use her office for meetings. Just bullshitty isn’t it

Reactions: 6
When she says EVERY morning 'on the School run' yes every parent does it you arn't special love! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being such a busy boss mama that you spur of the moment decide to walk to nursery today rather than take the car. No rush there clearly, turns up to work whenever she wants.
THis woman lives in such a different world it’s unreal. She has no clue about real life at all.

Imagine being such a busy boss mama that you spur of the moment decide to walk to nursery today rather than take the car. No rush there clearly, turns up to work whenever she wants.
THis woman lives in such a different world it’s unreal. She has no clue about real life at all.
She puts him in nursery so she can eat her boring food and send a few emails. Such a busy working mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry had to jump on here. Rochelle really does think she’s a Kardashian doesn’t she? Also she keeps posting pics of the RH group - doubt she does any work at all! That’s what all her assistants and staff are for
Kim K is probably her idol with that dumb "nobody wants to get up and work" comment

Reactions: 2
I watched the Latish show with her on it and she feels the need to speak whenever anyone else is speaking.

Also she is a piggy back stamper, there is no original thought in her head. She needs other people to say it so she can agree with it.

Reactions: 2
I watched the Latish show with her on it and she feels the need to speak whenever anyone else is speaking.

Also she is a piggy back stamper, there is no original thought in her head. She needs other people to say it so she can agree with it.
Yes when Mo was talking she was going “mmmm”, “yessss”, “uhhuhhh”. This is what she does when she presents This Morning when she’s asked someone a question and they are answering it or her co-presenter has asked someone a question and it’s being answered. Except it was rude her doing it to Mo when he is the one hosting the show

Reactions: 3
Yes when Mo was talking she was going “mmmm”, “yessss”, “uhhuhhh”. This is what she does when she presents This Morning when she’s asked someone a question and they are answering it or her co-presenter has asked someone a question and it’s being answered. Except it was rude her doing it to Mo when he is the one hosting the show
I’ve never watched her on this morning, it did come across rude especially when he was talking to everyone not just her.

The ribs? 🤨 she must be breathing right in surely?
Haven’t finished reading the thread but need to comment on this.

This ladies and gents is NOT a role model. This can start eating disorders!
I hope no one is triggered by this

disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.