Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I know its early but Rochelle #6 I'm such a busy mama shopping and going out to dine, but don't forget Marv is MINE!

Reactions: 34

Multi-21

VIP Member
Wow that bouquet is absolutely massive! People who do declarations like that publicly are over compensating for something in my opinion!

Reactions: 30

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I really dislike Rochelle but I cannot cope when food gets discussed on here. Fried plantain is meant to look like that. Jerk/barbecued chicken looks like that. She’s a self absorbed prick but come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

mrs Stot

VIP Member
On that podcast she's talking about being a business owner and how it's not easy you can't just switch your phone off etc etc
Sorry but it is easy if you're already a celeb. There's no way a normal person starting a new business vs a celeb starting one can even be considered the same. They already have a huge following. People would buy her product over a nobody so she can't say shit about running a business!!
Can’t switch her phone off????

But posted a picture saying she’s going offline for a week?

So is she going to do all of her business by telephone and texting if she’s not going to be online for the next week?

Either she can switch off and have holidays and maybe the occasional check in with work, or she is going to be online for the next week every day as the business can’t run without big boss mama being online 24/7

She contradicts herself in literally everything she says.

Can’t go back to the Saturdays as she hasn’t got time as she has kids at home etc, yet they are all either in school or nursery during the day.

Lives a clean life, works out, promotes a healthy lifestyle etc and then is caught smoking which she clearly hides.

Cooks all the meals at home and has her own cookbook….and then in the background of a video you see the home help/cook/maid

Juggles work and kids etc single handedly…. Has kids in school/nursery/her mum to look after them/shop assistants look after them while she shops.

Juggles home life……has a cleaner, cook, the style sisters to come and make her house Instagram worthy.

It’s just lie after lie, perceptions of the perfect life. This is why I hate Instagram, nothing on it is real. It’s a snippet of someone’s life that they want you to believe is happening.
It’s all for show, all to gain attention and 99% of it is just fake crap people make up!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Aab41

VIP Member
Wow I managed to do all those things and go to work, with no extra help, I must be a superhero 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 27

melexe

Out of all the thousands none of her ex band mates have wished her a happy birthday says everything you need to know really

Reactions: 27

redstraw16

VIP Member
I hate the whole ‘working mum/constantly grinding’ agenda she pushes, when she literally has time for constant restaurant dinners, lunches out, coffee dates with her friends, spa trips, pilate sessions, nail appointments and time left over to document it all on her stories ffs…. I’m not even a mum but so many of the mums I know would DREAM of that kind of flexible/free schedule.

Reactions: 26
Just saw a bit of the Steven Barlett interview on her stories and there’s a bit where she says she won’t be the mum that let’s her kid go on x factor if they can’t sing.

She’s gonna keep it real.

Shame no one is real with her and tells her she can’t present for shit.

• Haha

mrs Stot

VIP Member
People ask her how she manages to juggle work, children and a marriage…….is she for real??? Has a nanny, cleaner and cook, help from her mum and can take her child to work with her because he’s clingy!!!!!

does she not realise us mere mortals have none of this help and can’t just turn up to work with our kids.

she honestly has no clue at all about current affairs, the economy, or how 95% of the country live. Utter idiot!

If people need reassurance that the whole influencer/Instagram world is totally fucked up and damaging lives, they just need to check out her profile to see how someone with no common sense, no personality and lacks any intelligence can become ‘famous’ for basically no reason at all.

the sooner ‘influencers’ are a thing of the past, the sooner the world will be a better place!

• Heart

mrs Stot

VIP Member
So on her instagram questions thing she made out she does everything with marv and they are “passing like ships in the night” because she works days and he works night And that’s how they juggle the kids, unless they are both away working together and her mum steps in.
also mentioned she has help but only to keep on top of her house, that’s it.

so I find it funny how not even 8 hours later there’s her and Marvin out to dinner with friends and no sign of the kids.
no passing like ships in the night and clearly forgot she’s always out without the kids and in fact she has so much more help than the average parent that she likes to keep quiet about it (Wimbledon this week as well - but they pass like ships in the night!)

people asking where her water bottle is from and she says Amazon because she hates water bottles with logos/brands emblazoned on them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, pity she doesn’t take this thinking up on everything she buys, like a £300 baseball cap for the kids emblazoned with balenciaga, or the billions of handbag logos she has to get in shot every single day, or the emblazoned Dior outfits her children wore to her youngest sons christening!

and lastly while I’m on my rant, today says it’s rare she gets an hour to herself where she doesn’t need to be anywhere and that doesn’t happen to her often at all. Yet yesterday she answered instagram question (not essential) and then her friends turned up unannounced at her office and she had time for that? Why must she always pretend she’s sooooo busy? Morning facials during working hours, friends visiting the office during working hours, instagram questions answered during working hours, off to Wimbledon during working hours, having blake in the office during working hours (and that’s just this week). None of this is relatable to the typical Mum, who can’t just have people over the office, or go for a cheeky facial, dental appointment etc as and when they want.

im sure we could all make ourselves look busy filling our days with visits from friends, facials, attending events like Wimbledon etc, but when it comes down to it, most of us live in the real world and actually work 37/40hrs plus per week as well as run houses, care for children and have little or no help at all. I find rochelle very patronising and I actually think she’s so far removed from reality that she truly believes she really does work hard and all of the time.

I would love her to do a month worth of rich house poor house. She swaps lives and houses with someone on a council estate, who has a real job, something manual, no money left over after paying all the bills at the end of the month and see how she copes living day to day on beans on toast or a packet of flavoured noodles (The reality for a lot of people)

anyway rant over for the day, off to start another 10 hour shift, yippee!

• Heart

keyser666

Don’t be a cunt all of your life rochelle, you aren’t in the slightest ‘holding them tight’, if you were then the picture would have you holding three children, yannow there is two more, secondly if you were then there are 100s of different ways the photo could have been taken with clasping hands BUT NO

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SHOWING YOUR FUCKING NAILS, THE NAILS YOU HAVE TO GET INTO EVERY FUCKING PHOTO YOU FAKE ARSE BINT

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Joannabloggs for the winning thread suggestion. Recap for anyone who missed anything....

Our green tea and smoothie drinking healthy gal Roch was papped smoking a cigarette.🚬
She disappeared on insta stories for a few weeks after that
Then they went to Dubai for Christmas
and she was back to bragging
she has also been presenting This Morning, was it any good? no idea I fell asleep she was that boring!:sleep:
There's also rumors a ITV couple have had a sex tape found we think it could be her and Marv. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24