Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Joannabloggs for the winning thread suggestion. Recap for anyone who missed anything....

Our green tea and smoothie drinking healthy gal Roch was papped smoking a cigarette.🚬
She disappeared on insta stories for a few weeks after that
Then they went to Dubai for Christmas
and she was back to bragging
she has also been presenting This Morning, was it any good? no idea I fell asleep she was that boring!:sleep:
There's also rumors a ITV couple have had a sex tape found we think it could be her and Marv. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On this morning people can call in if they are struggling. Imagine someone calling up saying they are struggling but see people
Bragging! The oysters she had (£40) could be a decent weekly shop for someone

Reactions: 4
Phillip has tested positive for covid so I won’t be surprised if she gets it soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Love title !

Poor Peter Dinklage just got referred to as Peter DRinklage just now on TM, our Roch was staring avidly at her notes at the time as well 😂.

Her diction is so poor! I can’t stand listening to her speak—well the bits I can understand. She’s talking to people at the top of their game and reporting on big news stories and her whole pronunciation and accent and all of it is just grating on me lol 😂

Reactions: 20
Did she not promote curly hair, or products for it? And now her hair is poker straight?

Reactions: 16
She said Alaia was struggling as her hair was different to her friends. She said she wanted to be natural for her which was obviously not true she she’s gone back to straight hair

Reactions: 14
Wow I managed to do all those things and go to work, with no extra help, I must be a superhero 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I might just be too irritated by her now but it annoys me a little that she pushes the word Baby mama like it’s her own and that all of her memes and products are aimed at women. I know she has the pregnancy range and most likely women would follow her page but dads do exist. Maybe not in the world of baby mamas actually… ignore me 😏

• Wow
guys I have a confession to make 😂 my sister and me were going through old photos this evening and there was one of my old bedroom when I was about 11 with a saturdays poster on the wall 😬 and I’d drawn a huge heart above Rochelle coz god knows why but she was my favourite at the time 🤢🤢 very ashamed of 11 year old me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she was an embarrassment doing the wordle on TM, thick as a brick and for god sake stop catching flies and shut your mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.