Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designer tags, but should be more concerned who marv shags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt Marvin is ‘the best to ever do it’ if he couldn’t even stay faithful to the mother of his kids, great standard he’s setting for his kids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does a show like that even get commissioned?!

I watched half an episode of the interior design programme with Nick Grimshaw and Emma Willis and even as someone who loves interior design I was bored, at least Emma & Nick are big names with some personality.

Reactions: 2
How does a show like that even get commissioned?!

I watched half an episode of the interior design programme with Nick Grimshaw and Emma Willis and even as someone who loves interior design I was bored, at least Emma & Nick are big names with some personality.
I watched each episode in 10 mins.

Reactions: 1
Her videos are getting worse daily. Like constantly going on about ‘RH group’ and how much she works. Like I don’t believe any of it for a minute 😂 does my head in!
I don’t even watch her stories anymore. Can’t stand to watch

Reactions: 4
She's put the baby in a trench coat! 🤣🤣 Jeez, looks ridiculous the poor thing.
Screenshot_20220619-211118_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not a fan of the slicked hair on the lad. Perhaps it's because she can't find time to look after and protect his natural curls because she's so busy being a boss mama ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doubt Marvin is ‘the best to ever do it’ if he couldn’t even stay faithful to the mother of his kids, great standard he’s setting for his kids 🙄
My husband is amazing, to me and our children. But is he the best ever? Of course he's not, no normal human is!

I’m not sure she posted enough pics on her stories…..(!) Even a family meal isn’t private

I'm amazed the little fella isn't sitting in one of her beige camping chairs/baby seats that she sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the video of her work being ‘varied?’ Literally no words 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find the whole "going to the office" thing, really weird. I would bet that at least half of her audience work in an office but she talks about it like its this really cool new hangout place that everyone should be jealous of! Seriously not that cool, no matter how much you decorate it. Its a square box with a laptop in, same as most offices.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find the whole "going to the office" thing, really weird. I would bet that at least half of her audience work in an office but she talks about it like its this really cool new hangout place that everyone should be jealous of! Seriously not that cool, no matter how much you decorate it. Its a square box with a laptop in, same as most offices.
Exactly & it’s work - we can all think of a million places we would rather be!

Reactions: 5
But she's a boss mama! Can't do that without an office! 😂 :unsure:

• Haha
Feel like I’ve seen more of her fridge than my own. We don’t care what you eat 🤣

Look at me, look at me I can do everything, take my kids to school, eat healthy, go to the gym, work, be a big boss mama, be really popular and loved by all

look at me, look at me……please I need attention, just look at me and give my massive ego a boost because I need more attention.

God every post screams out how much attention she craves. It’s not natural or healthy. She really needs to reign it in a bit now, every day is the same old brag brag brag and look at me. So boring and monotonous!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her face on that phonecall! So she's either posed and got someone to take the pic or set up a tripod to do it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.